Red Bull Helmets

Rourke

You could to buy it of second hand(i mean used), just contact with those pro riders who are/were sponsored by redbull and ask to them if they have some of those helmets for sale.

Cesar Cañas had an awesome MTB style redbull helmet, always i loved that.

aaaakg.jpg

pretty sure the Redbull sponsored riders are not allowed to sell any Redbull clothing including helmets.

that... i know they are not allowed to do that..my friend Mislav Mironovic ( he rides dirt ) gets red bull stuff and he is not allowed to sell them or give them

• 3 months later...

If you really want an energy drink branded helmet,

http://www.jensonusa...ition-Helmet-12

or just buy any helmet and e-mail Monster (in your reigion i.e. UK) and ask if you could get some free stickers, include your address obviously and wait a little while, postage can take up to 6 months!! But I made two nice monster lids, decorated my bike and smartened up my door with the massive sticker sheet they sent me (also stuck one on one of those Red Bull Minis) never did use the rub-on tattoo they sent me though. I just used a matte black Bell Faction stuck 'em on the sides and back and tah-dah a nice Monster rep!

When will people learn that Monster / Rockstar / Relentless branded shit is gay as hell

Monsta's sick init.

I hate monster stickers with a passion! they look so naff and ruin pretty much anything.

Just go and buy a normal Helmet, dont spray it, dont stick stupid stickers on it.