Reccomend A Mod Bike/frame

supafly1982

Im after a mod, been looking at bikes the likes of comps, t-mags, pros. Is there any perticular bike that would be well suited to my height, im 5'9" and just going to get into Trials so looking for cheapish secondhand, the trials is to learn skills to compliment my usual riding. 180's, hops, endo's stuff like that would be handy for me to learn.

I think any mod would suit you fine, its more to do with the bars/stem set up that will alter the feel of the bike with regards to your height.

T-pros are renound for being basic the perfect geo though, it just works with anything imo.

what do you guys think of this? http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7725987/?s6

he's quite near me and im confident i can get the price down a fair bit if i try ;) would still blow the budget to bits though lol

It´s a good bike,but I´m not too sure it suits your begginer needs(BB very high makes a lot of basic moves more difficult).

It´s a good bike,but I´m not too sure it suits your begginer needs(BB very high makes a lot of basic moves more difficult).

I have one only problems are -

Brakes are awful , leek and not very good performance . Switch to hopes or Magura disk

Bars , stem , pedal and forks are quite snap happy .

If your quite short the bike may be too long for you , I'm 5 foot seven inches and it's alright for me using TGS style .

Apart from that the bike is of very good construction and the frame / spannish bb could very easily be changed into an amazingly good bike B)

aye just unsure what to get, have got it down to 3 choices, a Pro, a T-mag or the Echo lite, they all have pros and some cons as far as im aware, ive been trying to find reviews but it seems pretty scarce with Trials stuff, much easyer to get reviews for MTB, im guessing its because Trials is a bit less popular and more speciffic

aye just unsure what to get, have got it down to 3 choices, a Pro, a T-mag or the Echo lite, they all have pros and some cons as far as im aware, ive been trying to find reviews but it seems pretty scarce with Trials stuff, much easyer to get reviews for MTB, im guessing its because Trials is a bit less popular and more speciffic

echo lite is way better than the onza's. BUT..

you want an echo lite without...

echo sl forks

echo bars

echo pedals

echo brakes

if you can find a second hand echo where someone has changed these parts ^ for stronger and better ones.. youll be quids in.

adam93 was selling his echo lite with dual hopes i think.

• Like 1