Member Of Staff Help Please?

How Original

Just tried to view my Wanted topic, and it won't load up, it's saying there is two replies, but they won't load, the page is 100% loaded but still nothing actually showing?

Can upload a screenshot if anyone wants but can a member of staff possibly duplicate the topic or something so I can see it?

Edit: won't show me ANY of the wanted ads, but will show For Sale ones?

Edited by How Original

Just tried to view my Wanted topic, and it won't load up, it's saying there is two replies, but they won't load, the page is 100% loaded but still nothing actually showing?

Can upload a screenshot if anyone wants but can a member of staff possibly duplicate the topic or something so I can see it?

Edit: won't show me ANY of the wanted ads, but will show For Sale ones?

same for me, i can only view a few things

Taken from the Happy Thread in Chit-Chat

I'm all a bit confused at the moment. In short, the forum was hacked, from what I can tell they just posted a load of links (700 ish) to their site. So I deleted all of those posts - which may explain where those posts have gone. The alternative was to restore a backup from 3 days ago. Seems to have happened to a lot of forums over the past 2/3 days so I'll keep an eye on the reports and see how they're doing it and apply the fixes.