Suggestions On Bike Improvements

Just wondering on what i should do to the frame forks and bars, was thinking about respraying the frame black as its getting a bit scratched up with black forks and bars, Or maybe a raw frame? Not sure, I am keeping the wheels the same colour

Also how can i improve weight a bit as it weight about 10kg

Spec

Frame - Neon Conquer 20"

Forks - Echo Control

Stem - ViZ

Bars - Adamant Chrome

Front brake - Magura Louise Disk

Rear brake - Magura hs33 05

Crank arms - Echo SL

Freewheel - Tensile Freewheel (front)

Front wheel - Try all disc wheel with hub

Rear wheel - Echo TR rim on a trialtech hub

kz4vs.jpg

Edited by wc99wcc

I really wouldnt worry about the weight. Seems like you have a pretty solid build there that should last a good while.

To make it ride nicer, Id add some new bars (unless you like the adamants, something like the Trialtech Highrise bars are awesome. I swear by them ), a nicer rear tyre and maybe some slightly lighter forks. Echo Urbans are good for the money.

It wont make a huge difference weight wise, but will ride nicer, which can give the perception of a lighter bike as you have to put less effort into a move.

11.43kg! Damn. My new bike is 8.7kg. Best place to shed weight is in the pedals, bottom bracket, cranks, rims, tyres, forks.

Your bike seems like a good setup, doesn't need much changing IMO unless you want to shave weight; if you decide to do so, then shave weight from the areas I listed above. :)

sl forks are stupidly weak, get urbans, they're a bit heavier but alot stronger...

get an SL freewheel, or some other 108ep device, shit's awesome!

don't worry about weight to much, lighter BB like the trial tech sport is a good mid price, high weight saving but strong bb..

maybe invest in some equipment to improve your own strength... i hear squats and deadlifts make you a monster...