Good Songs For A Trials Video?

stephen nicolson

Any that matches the feel/vibe of the video, if you're doing insane gaps and doing stuff at fast pace then dubstep would work even though quite a few people despise it. Danny Macaskill's song choice 'The Funeral' in his April 2009 video was really good as there's a gentle introduction and he doesn't do any faster pace moves until the music kicks in at 1:23 which is where he rides fast up a tree.

Bit long but hope that helped to give you an idea on what song to choose.

Danny Macaskill's song choice 'The Funeral' in his April 2009 video was really good as there's a gentle introduction and he doesn't do any faster pace moves until the music kicks in at 1:23 which is where he rides fast up a tree.

That's not the song choice that creates that effect, the video is edited so that when the pace/ intensity of the music increases so does the style of riding. You're better off to pick a song and edit your video around that (Y)

That's not the song choice that creates that effect, the video is edited so that when the pace/ intensity of the music increases so does the style of riding. You're better off to pick a song and edit your video around that (Y)

Yeah exactly, I forgot to mention that too. Good job for picking that out.

Anyone know any good songs for a trials video? please help.

please....

don't you know any nice tune that inspires you at all????

don't let other choose for you

music choice in itself gives information about you

what are your interest? rock? heavymetal? electro? hip hop? rnb? I don't know

find something you are into that fits your video editing

that's it ;)

I normally just make the video then look through my I-Tunes for a song the same length

Lol, why? You can easily cut down a song to the video length, or add two if the music clips are short or the video is long.