My New Bike Atomz Quark 2

mrturner08

hey peeps, brought this atomz quark 2 second hand a week or two ago, ive sprayed it because it was badly scratched and it looked a mess,

so i sprayed it to my liking, some of you may disagree on the colour and how plain it is. Thought id post some pictures of what it looks like now

Before:

IMG_0641.jpg

After:

IMG_0664.jpg

in6.jpgin1.jpg

in2.jpg

in3.jpg

Edited by mrturner08

Looks nice apart from the ato M z on the headtube and downtube

i agree with you actually, i might have to take the off the down tube

Agreed. The graphics kinda ruin what was already a cool paint job. Have you changed the forks to some Try-Alls?

nope there standard Atomz quark forks, just sprayed matt black

For 1. there's no need to swear and 2. I brought the bike second hand and the frame had to many scratches so I wanted to spray it. Is that alright with you Steve!

No need for my approval to respray it, so in that case it's alright, only voicing what I thought though, after all it is an opinion you're after for posting pictures of your bike right?

Steve

• Like 1

Hi,

Proseocompany is professional web Design, web development, Software Development, SEO, CMS and Data Entry Company based in Madurai, TamilNadu, India. Our service includes Web application development, Website designing, Corporate profiles and presentations, Application development, maintenance ect.

Thank.

Web Development Company