Wobble Boards, Bosu Ball ?

weebryan

So been having problems with my left leg (back foot on bike ) and tweaked hams and sore calfs, just been back form physio and been told my left leg is much weaker than the right due to trials bike and making me unbalanced

Over the last few weeks have been doing streches and exercises on one leg but he said best bet is a wobble board or bosu ball and and do squats and jump on/off

So looking for some balance training and equipment, any recommendations if anyone has used these

I had a wobble board to sort my ankle, I'm sure they must do something to help but frankly I have no idea what. Strange that you have to get one yourself, I was given one by the medical practice.

Is there a local medical practice surgery type place you could ask for equipment?

It was a nhs thing i went through and was free so i cant complain, also got my biomechanics sorted (flat feet and legs retrained to straight) so in a bit of pain, really annoying because i got a new echo 24 sitting and cant go out much

Interesting they said it was trials making you unbalanced. Which leg is your forward or chocolate foot? I'd guess the thigh on this leg is stronger and calf on the back leg is stronger?

Right foot forward, left leg rear this the one woth problems ie calf , hams

If you sit at end of bed, thighs half way on/off bed bring one knee to chest and lie back the other rested, the rested leg on mine pull outwards meaning tight hams/thighs

When he pushes on my foot and i push back out using thighs right no probs left shakesnd struggles, plus i stuggle on left leg to balance, cant bend down and touch ground, right can do anything much stonger