My 2006 Python - Update Page 2

alistair14

Not too much new, still rocking just a back brake cause i cant afford a new one [open to any donations! ;) ]

Got a bit bored and got a fair amount of pictures, ill post a few up and then the main link to the others! :)

Still the same 2006 CLS signature Zoo! Python frame ..one owner by me!

The specs kinda guessable but if any one wants it ..ill write a spec list down!

:UPDATE:

Right! I'm now finally working so i wanna try and get a few new parts for the bike to make it ride and look a little better, things atm are alright but i wanna try go for something a little stronger and lighter(?)

Been looking at the try-all carbons and the new urban forks ..any good?! I'm shit with finding good stuff anymore cause i havent changed this in monthss!

Cheers for looking!

http://s1222.photobu...ikes september/

IMG_9779.jpg

IMG_9781.jpg

IMG_9809.jpg

IMG_9801.jpg

IMG_9782.jpg

IMG_9795.jpg

IMG_9797.jpg

Just built a new wheel up from a rim i had laying round cause that one was smashed!

260099_10152132150265151_82596874_n.jpg

Edited by alistair14
  • Like 1

Take off those gash industry stickers and it might look nicer.

I cant stand how they ride now though :(

It looks alright with them IMO, it looked too bare :(

I've always been in love with that frame, it's soooo nice! :o

I loove it! Its the best one i've ridden in ages :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right! I'm now finally working so i wanna try and get a few new parts for the bike to make it ride and look a little better, things atm are alright but i wanna try go for something a little stronger and lighter(?)

Been looking at the try-all carbons and the new urban forks ..any good?! I'm shit with finding good stuff anymore cause i havent changed this in monthss!

Got a set of urban forks and a front vee with lever and pads all set up and ready to ride. It's absolutely savage too, dr stix will say as he rode it loads at Radfest.

Could probs do you a deal too if you bought them together :P