Tv Recomendation

CurtisRider

My girlfriend and I are looking for a tv for our bedroom. We currently have a Toshiba 32kv500b (one of those ones carphone warehouse chucks in to sweeten a phone contract) and its been great, so we wanted something a bit like that really (its staying in our living room).

I found this from Argos:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5299476/c_1/1|category_root|Home+entertainment+and+sat+nav|14419512/c_2/2|14419512|Televisions|14419667.htm#pdpProductReviews

It certainly looks to be good enough as a bedroom tv, we will mainly be hooking it up to a laptop for films (using an hdmi adaptor on the mac), reviews are largely positive but a few do comment that picture quality is poor... maybe a bad bunch?

Anyway, ideally we would like a 32" screen, £200 or lower (may cough up more IF we really have to) and preferably from somewhere we can take it back to easily if we have issues. We arent after the best tv ever, but obviously would like the best for our budget!

Cheers in advance :)