Is It Worth It

tpickup

Iv recently looked into getting a trails as at the moment ride bmx and thought any bike sport will help throughout. There is a local guy selling a rockman slate, hope front and back hubs, hydraulic disc front and back with some sort of carbon fibre leavers. thats as much as i can remember off the top of my head spec wise. its basically like new and he is asking 350 pounds for it.

worth the price?

(i shall try post some pics up at later date)

all feedback would be much appreciated.

You should really find out if anything is wrong with the bike, for that price there could well be.

Some examples - dented, dented, cracked, re-welded, threads threaded, bearings knackered, wheels dented, a dinosaur hidden in the downtube (I hope you realise that last one is a joke.)

Ask him some things along the lines of that ^^ Also ask if you can have a little ride around on it too, feel how it rides.

:)

yh i don't think he's aware of price its worth as he got it next to nothing.

iv had a ride round and the only thing i can fault is bit of noise coming from headset every so often, bar that iv checked all welds and looked for dents and theres nothing.

how much would something like this normally go for?

^i know questions bit silly as you dont know full spec but il throw some pictures up tommorow :)

there may be a badger in back axel!!!