Stealthy Echo 24.

BradJohnson

I havent fitted my SL's yet, all in good time....

Nope, they're the same Try-All Elite 2012 bars you rode it with. I do own trialtech highrise bars, but my bro's running them.

These Try-All ones are his. We've done a non perminent swap as each others bars work better on the opposite bike with the way theyre both setup, if that makes sense? :P

It really does ride sooo nice! Up for a ride sometime next week?

I havent fitted my SL's yet, all in good time....

Nope, they're the same Try-All Elite 2012 bars you rode it with. I do own trialtech highrise bars, but my bro's running them.

These Try-All ones are his. We've done a non perminent swap as each others bars work better on the opposite bike with the way theyre both setup, if that makes sense? :P

It really does ride sooo nice! Up for a ride sometime next week?

yeah wednesday ?

Each to their own i guess like you being a C**T no one likes that but we dont say owt :giggle:

You don't even know me so I have no idea how you can say that? I thought "fishing for likes" was only on FaceBook, obviously mistaken. Your probably like 12 anyway, I gave my opinion on the bike, you are obviously so far up Brad's as you have to stick up for him..
  • Like 3

You don't even know me so I have no idea how you can say that? I thought "fishing for likes" was only on FaceBook, obviously mistaken. Your probably like 12 anyway, I gave my opinion on the bike, you are obviously so far up Brad's as you have to stick up for him..

Nahh mate i'm 18 actually and no i'm not up brad's arse i just like the bike and yeah you have your own opinion and you written it just like i written my opinion on you. And no i dont have to stick up for him, i just dont like people like you who offer nothing to society your only function is to down play people and people's things

Nahh mate i'm 18 actually and no i'm not up brad's arse i just like the bike and yeah you have your own opinion and you written it just like i written my opinion on you. And no i dont have to stick up for him, i just dont like people like you who offer nothing to society your only function is to down play people and people's things

i agree
  • Like 1

I cant run them, one side has been welded over by the previous owner and i daren't drill it, or even drill to use snail cams as i could crack again, these bodged gusset chain tugs work a treat.

Where did you get this bike? and did it come with a small black stock stem (tarty one), as it looks very similar to my one i had at least a year back as i snapped the dropout on mine and had it welded