Ideas For A Garage Trials Area?

cwtrials

Hey guys, looking to see if anyone has some good ideas for or pictures of a small indoor trials area? It'll be 6m x 6m, but some of that I won't be able to use actively. Not much really, enough to do some gaps and enough run in for ups. But was hoping to see if anybody had some creative ideas for me to build up this winter.

Thanks,

CW

6m x 6m. bearing in mind how tall you are when on the back wheel. and then how high you go when you jump.

theres not a lot of room to do anything really.

you really only have room to lay down 2 pallets and do some gaps.

There is not much room, but more than that. Unless I start doing a 15' gap anytime soon there's room to play. Creativity people, it's what makes trials awesome.

I don't think he means the area is 6m high.

Area is high enough to stand on the rear wheel on a 5' box.

then why ask for help. just get creative yourself.. ;)

I plan on it :) Just looking to see if anybody has some good ideas for maximizing the use of a small space.

Edited by cwtrials

I know, thats what i mean. My garage is a normal sized 2 car garage. And if i get on the back wheel in there i nearly bang my head. So if he was jumping on pallets he would need alot of headroom. So it limits what height stuff he can make

My garage is not a normal garage. It's a converted barn and is more than high enough to ride comfortably on a 5' box.

Throw some rocks in there / Build pallets into angles hooks and shit / Build concrete moveable blocks to gap from / Put sleepers in there / make balance beams, whatever no one can really help theres 47847594 pics and vids of other peoples set ups so just teef some of their ideas.