Video Competitions Sub-Forum?

What about if there was a video competition subforum? There has been quite a few competitions recently, it would be nice because it'd keep the topics easlily accessible for posterity and if it has its own subforum it might encourage a few more to be held. Maybe the revival of the kerb comp?

The plan would be to put a competitions heading inside the existing video subforum.

Edited by Revolver
  • Like 1

I think it depends on the competition. In the case of Ben's comp all the videos are going to be in one thread so it could just be pinned to the top of the normal video section till its finished.

The GET comp could have done with it own subsection while the comp was running though.

I think it depends on the competition. In the case of Ben's comp all the videos are going to be in one thread so it could just be pinned to the top of the normal video section till its finished.

The GET comp could have done with it own subsection while the comp was running though.

Conflicting thoughts? :S

But when Ben's competition is done with, it might be hard to find the topic or the videos (the search is shit nowadays), so having them in their own section would be cool.

And the initial emptiness might prompt some more competitions to be made?

I'd start a kerb comp myself, maybe I'm not the best judge but it'd be cool. Winner gets a mars bar!

Ridestreet had a 'Rep your ends' competition. That would be fun, too. Rep your county or something.

Edited by Revolver

I guess I'm thinking once a competition is done with the topics should be merged back into the main video section, but maybe thats all to much work for the mods and a perminant sub section might be better.

Oh okay, I get you now :) I think just a permanent sub-section in the videos section would just be better, but I don't think that once the comps are done that the topics should be merged back into the main videos section, instead I think they should just be left in the competition section, and then have 'closed' in the title when they are finished :)