16T Freewheel Options

Miss-Higgy

Erm, Dave i didn't even ask for gear ratio recommendation's so if your just going to be a div don't post? And who ever thinks a higher ratio would be good because i'm female is also a dick..

To the point!

Mark, you mentioned a viz 16t freewheel, are these still obtainable?

Isitafox, I've just decided i want to use trial tech hubs no other reason, than a rear freewheel is more street? (Dumb statement of the year winner)!!

Ali do you know what hubs come with the inspired with the freewheel on? As this may change my current search!

Just done a quick google search and answered all my own questions there!!

If you search for the code 010329 on our website the Viz freewheel should appear.

Rear freewheel's definitely preferable to front freewheel for streety stuff, so yeah, it's a good shout really.

The Inspired bikes come with the Trialtech Race Sealed rear hub on them, which is essentially the same as the Sport rear hub but with different bearings (as far as I know, anyway).

• Like 1

Erm, Dave i didn't even ask for gear ratio recommendation's so if your just going to be a div don't post? And who ever thinks a higher ratio would be good because i'm female is also a dick..

To the point!

Mark, you mentioned a viz 16t freewheel, are these still obtainable?

Isitafox, I've just decided i want to use trial tech hubs no other reason, than a rear freewheel is more street? (Dumb statement of the year winner)!!

Ali do you know what hubs come with the inspired with the freewheel on? As this may change my current search!

Just done a quick google search and answered all my own questions there!!

I think the element comes with a trialtech hub with a trialtech 16t freewheel.

However the hub is unbranded I believe (I may be wrong)

• Like 1