Health Insurance.

Little Yoshi

I looked in to it, for me anyway its not worth it... I don't have any dependants and could keep myself afloat for a while without an income. You'd be better off not bothering and if you did break a leg and you have no savings get a loan... The money you could end up spending for no reason (as with all insurance) is huge. If you have kids and a wife who depends on your income then it might be worth it. What outgoings do you have? How long could you stay out of the red if you didnlt get another paycheck?

Also check that riding is actually covered! I looked at a few of the normal insurers but didnt get too far before realising it wasn't worth it for me.

I think the money for insurance will be a damn sight cheaper than any loan interest!!

Totally depends... If you have a brain trauma and become a vegetable, then yeah. If he breaks his leg, then no probably not.

Totally depends... If you have a brain trauma and become a vegetable, then yeah. If he breaks his leg, then no probably not.

Completely depends on an individuals circumstances. E.g. if X requires 4k to live per month then yes insurance will be cheaper. If Y requires £500 to live then yes a loan will be cheaper.

END.

I think the money for insurance will be a damn sight cheaper than any loan interest!!

Completely depends on an individuals circumstances. E.g. if X requires 4k to live per month then yes insurance will be cheaper. If Y requires £500 to live then yes a loan will be cheaper.

END.

You're sort of arguing with yourself here! Anyway as you seem to be the fountain of insurance knowledge then feel free to share your real world experience :)

You're sort of arguing with yourself here! Anyway as you seem to be the fountain of insurance knowledge then feel free to share your real world experience :)

I guess - i'm tired and it's late haha. And no this is just pretty common financial knowledge - unfortunately i have no knowledge of health insurance policies.