Product Design - JForrest Design

ForrestDump

Hello everyone!

I'm a student at Plymouth University currently on my second year of product design. I've been studying product design since my first year of 6th form. Most recently I've been putting all my work together on an online portfolio...

http://cargocollective.com/JForrestDesign

This the my portfolio so far. Just thought I would share it with you all to see what you think and gain some feedback.

Thanks all,

James

• Like 2

Cheers for all the feedback guys!!

Good work, Any way you can get some better shots of the helmet? Those photos don't really fit in with the rest of the images on there and it's an interesting design to show

I do need to update those images, I know what you mean. That was my final year of 6th form project. Unfortunately the helmet is back home and I'm at uni.

Really professional looking website with some interesting concepts! Combine the full-face helmet with a chest protector and shin pads and you would have riders looking like stormtroopers in no time i'm sure :D

Cheers, funnily enough... you're not the first person to say that its a bit 'stormtrooper' like!! I will have to thin about making some gear to suit the helmet haha!!

• Like 1