24" Inspired Fourplay ~ 26" Echo Pure SL ~ 20" Echo Team

Olly C

Hey people,

Its sunny and I was bored enough to snap some pics of my trials bikes so here they are:

Inspired Fourplay 24"

20130502_165949.jpg

Echo Pure SL 26"

20130502_170531.jpg

Echo Team 20"

20130502_170928.jpg

Links to photo albums with more pics of the parts closer up etc are here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151570271657048.1073741827.502512047&type=3

and here for non-facebookers:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/OllyC/library/Trials

I can try and list the full specs if really needed or you can just ask which specific parts you want to know and I'll try and let you know..

Let me know what you think guys!!

Cheers Olly

• Like 1

What stem are you running on the fourplay?

I've settled on a 110x35 System Ex Stem for the moment, its on the TartyBikes website, I personally felt I needed something slightly longer than the 90x35 and accompanied with the Trialtech High Riser bars I'm liking the way it rides now.

I've settled on a 110x35 System Ex Stem for the moment, its on the TartyBikes website, I personally felt I needed something slightly longer than the 90x35 and accompanied with the Trialtech High Riser bars I'm liking the way it rides now.

Yeah I'm much the same with the 90x35 , I don't feel right when up on the back wheel, mind you I'm still a beginner so not sure if its me or the stem! was looking into picking up a cheap second hand stem with similar geo to yours to try it out

• 1 month later...

I picked up some Wellgo MG-1's for the Pure SL and Fourplay in a pretty good deal on eBay (£25 per pair) and they are looking and feeling nice :)

Also the 110x35 System Ex Stem I purchased for the Fourplay is really working for me and my riding is now seemingly improving weekly as I get more and more used to it, just today though I decided to roll the bars a tiny bit more forward (few mm) to get me a little more room when on the back wheel for Trialsy moves (marked the previous bar position just incase it got worse) but it seems to have improved both aspects of riding as it feels almost too easy to bunnyhop now and yet also feels better on the back wheel too!

Really want to sort the front disk out on the Pure SL as its pretty pants and it would help massively on the sort of riding I do on that bike, tried new pads and cleaning the rotor and such to no avail..

For now though I'm having fun in the sun on the Fourplay (Y)

forks still got the bubble effect I so kindly gave them? aha! that was YEARS back!! Looks like it can still take a thrashing!! Can I have the stock PLEASE!!

Haha! Yes indeed, people love it and always ask how I did it, I very rarely ride the mod these days though, its not really properly set up but I'm sure if I gave it a service and some TLC it'd still hold its own, used to love riding it (Y)

Be careful with those MG-1's from eBay mate! I bought the same ones for that price and they snapped on my second ride.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/292590_10150816126180986_2081814685_n.jpg

Hmm that doesn't inspire confidence, how did yours come? Mine came all boxed up with stickers and such from Wellgo, obviously that sort of stuff can be faked too but they look part all in all..

Yep mine came in the official box, still got the sticker etc. I think they're just manufacturing defects. When they did snap though I emailed the and told them how tthey gashed my leg open and they sent me a new one asap so they were quote good about it.

really nice bikes youve got there dude!

Cheers dude :)

Yep mine came in the official box, still got the sticker etc. I think they're just manufacturing defects. When they did snap though I emailed the and told them how tthey gashed my leg open and they sent me a new one asap so they were quote good about it.

Ahh ok, well I've given both my sets a good few rides each now and they seems to be holding up to what I put them up to, like you say maybe it was just a manufacturing defect..

Pretty cool ride the other day, got my first puncture in about 3 years on my Fourplay (unrepairable hole in the tube and no spare tubes) nipped back home and got the Pure SL out which I hadnt rode properly in months due to trying to get used to the Fourplay first and I had a great ride! Did some really big stuff (for me) and tech stuff so it ended up being kind of a blessing :P