Ontrials UK to China

STUNTMAN TERRY

We trials riders are a strange bunch. To cover that distance in order to ride almost the same obstacles we have nearby :P But in all seriousness, I'm very envious. Pretty much my only trials dream is to go to China and ride there.

He's had to go out there for work.

I have been to china to ride. Was good but didn't find an totally amazing places. Shipley glen yorkshire still is way better IMO. Maybe you should come to the uk and Yorkshire ?

China is massive though, so big it's hard to imagine.

hey guys, thanks for posting Aaron.

I've not put a video together for some time, and thought it'd keep me occupied while I'm out here, was a bit of fun making it anyhow, as you can see I've only brought a pocket-size tripod!!

It's a good point greetings, though I did come across a place last week I was well pleased to find, two mins from the hotel, a pure chance find near a war museum here, that sort of looked like it had a rock to ride on google. So I had a ride down peeking through the fence, then as I looked right saw this place! it is separate to the enclosed museum which is lucky! (I'll try post a picture below). As Dave said I'm here for work for just over 6 weeks, so I'm glad I brought a bike! I do miss the Shipley Glen though! China is crazy big! I was also gutted I missed the Shanghai competition, that would have been nice to watch... I arrived the same weekend aswell.

Cheers guys - see u soon!

post-7884-0-93884200-1369489334_thumb.jp

Edited by trials26