Jaf S 26"

Paperclip

kind of understand your point,but why should ross or leon be seen as related to any posts i made/make, i am an individual,i am not to be seen as a team rider,i am just a massive fan of marinos work and maybe a light version of clerictgm in terms of "products should be cheap and strong preferably".

i dont see a point in my posts making marino a bad reputation either,everyone i know who has bought a marino so far was happy with it for years,and i think people should re-think if theyre individual too,or just floating with the masses.i am a single guy that has his opinions,the combination with being a friend of marino seems misleading for people to take my arguments as the brands opinion,which is just wrong!

i´ve read few posts in a bmx forum a few months ago for example,a team rider of a famous brand (same league as wtp and stuff) has posted stuff i never could leave the house again for,and who blamed the brand? nobody.

thats some kind of tf phenomenon i think.

as for the weight thing(and now i´ll say that in "smack a mates shoulder and say:" way,so no pun intended),that was kind of your fault then,1.8kg for a street frame is in a range where its kind of fragile already.

;)

if you did the same stuff on that one like on the old marino you had back i the days its not a big surprise,probably the marino died the same way.

hope my point is a bit clearer now,and really sorry your topic went that way due to me making that post.

and flipp,if you read this:i didnt mean this personal in any way.heat of the moment thing

Well put, I'm glad you can understand the point and the fact you are a friend of Marino's and have Marino in massive red letters does make you linked to the brand and therefor hits Ross and Leon's attempts of talking riders into ordering.

Going back to my Frame weight I don't think personally that me saving weight on some areas would make any difference on the rear triangle to be fair I saved weight on thinner front tubing and cut out's on the BB area and not having a disc mount on this frame unlike on the Marino. I also beefed up the BB area on both the Marino and the Jaf because that is where I usually break frames where as on the Hex and Omen it's one piece so that is not a problem for me so breaking at the next weak point is just one of those things. I would say 2 months of me doing bunnyhop gaps up walls and using solid kickers such as curbs and a bike up walls followed by drop gaps and letting Luke Rainbird ride my bike for 1 minute it's hardly surprising.

• Like 1