Freewheel display team saving my weekend

Thebigjam101

Alas, the pain that is... The front brake. After many months of creaking and cracking from somewhere on my front end, I was at my wits end. My gut told me it was the brake, but there was no evidence if that. Every trick I knew was thrust upony brakes, forks, hubs, but to no avail. Hair was being torn out of my head as I racked my brains and the web for a solution. No one had this problem in the way I did, sure, theirs creaked and cracked, but not in the was mine did. Fearing the end was near, I stumbled across this: "put some copper grease on the pads, they sometimes crack when they lock" or something along those lines. Could it be? Rushing to my bike and removing the caliper hastily, I pulled my pads to my unwavering eyes and saw- the backing a were bare metal. Swearing at myself for not recalling this simple, known fact, I applied copper grease and mounted the caliper.

I went outside.

I got on the bike.

I did an endo.

No sound from the front end.

In my jubilation I then proceeded to do multiple up to fronts and gaps with more energy than ever, feeling the joy of silence, which of course ended up in some new scars for my legs. But my weekend was one if the best I've had.

Thumbs up!

Theoretically yes, but I'm only applying it to the part that touches the piston, and once in the caliper, if it does move anywhere it'll be down. Bit it's quite sticky so it probably won't. Just have to be careful with your hands when holding the pad

That was Brad Johnson who told you that mate.

He made up an account called Freewheel display team so he could start buying and selling and conning more people.

Be aware people if someone with that name tries selling you shit because it's brad in disguise. Nothing but a scamming penis.

• Like 2