I haven't been on a holiday in 18 years

Greetings

That's something a hipster would say, right? I can handle eating the same dish as someone else. Are the meals included in the price crappy or something, or is there just no choice and everyone gets the same dish? That'd be a bit daft. I've visited quite a few hotels locally and always enjoyed the meals, can't say they were something to die for though. Oh and by the way here you go Dan. Alps are a great idea actually. I once considered doing a roadtrip into the Alps with my dad in his MG A, visit the best driving roads, mountain passes and just take in the beauty of the surroundings in an open car which is a massive joy to drive even slowly. Need to consider doing that finally, I have sooo much inertia when it comes to doing anything that requires planning...

Dan is a hipster student tax dodging wanker, in case you didn't notice

• Like 1

Not at all hipsterish.

Perfect example when I think of all inclusive package holidays, food like this. http://www.holidayhypermarket.co.uk/blog/index.php/expect-inexpensive-allinclusive-resort-7318 - just upsets me haha reminds me of that benidorm program.

Not my last girlfriend but the one before that, she went away on one for two weeks to Turkey or someplace like that and when she got back she told me she had the same choice of foods over and over and over and over. She didn't eat chicken for a month when she got back because that's what they pretty much offered at the place. i'm not tarring every place with the same brush, but that's just what I think of when I think of all-inclusive deals.

Great for if you're going on a lads holiday and you're hungover to f**k all the time and just want food. But for me, a holiday is about the food at proper restaurants in different places around the place where you are or as said, doing it yourself :)

Edited by dann2707

That's something a hipster would say, right? I can handle eating the same dish as someone else. Are the meals included in the price crappy or something, or is there just no choice and everyone gets the same dish? That'd be a bit daft.

The meals are OK and there is generally good selection. As said before for my holiday in a 4 star hotel it was £30 more expensive to go all inclusive and you really would have to be barking mad to turn it down. All holidays I have booked recently have been very similar in that I haven't payed more than £50 to go all inclusive which is worth it for water and beer even if you don't eat anything there. Truth be told I normally eat at the hotel every night but 2 or something.