Echo 24'' Dual Disc (Final Version)

niconj

It's totally personal preference mate, a bit like rolling your bars forward.

But I usually find it way more comfortable a bit higher up. To me, it always felt like I was straining the tops of my wrists having it like that.

Bing on here had his like that, and I suggested he try moving them further up and he found it much nicer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Since my Zee caliper broke the other day I went back to rim brake for the moment until I can find a reasonably priced Trialzone brake for the rear. I will upgrade to the Mono Trial rotor as soon as it arrives even though I can't really complain about the Shimano one.

The rear rim brake works pretty well with Family Biker's pads even though I haven't tested them in the wet. Still, my Saint/Zee brake on the back was awesome and from the front brake I know that the Trialzone can perform equally well (w/o braking) so that I am going back to dual disc any time soon.

Click on the pictures for "slightly" larger pictures.

15072475617_2d7bf0b5ab_z.jpgEchoĀ¹ by niconj, on Flickr

15236079726_9c2cfd02e1_z.jpgEchoĀ² by niconj, on Flickr

15072582320_ea2e5f9cb3_z.jpgEchoĀ³ by niconj, on Flickr

15236106476_a83bf2c503_z.jpgEchoā“ by niconj, on Flickr

15256045301_9207862854_z.jpgEchoāµ by niconj, on Flickr

15259169275_5507736ca0_z.jpgEchoā¶ by niconj, on Flickr

Edited by niconj
  • Like 1

Nice bike. You should have just bought a saint instead of that zee piece of shit.

Well, the 820 Saint isn't any better. The caliper is actually the same. How could I have known that the 640/820 calipers are prone to break while the 810 isn't. Now I'll go for the Trialzone instead as it's a very good brake and way better than what I actually need with my poor riding skills.

Edited by niconj

• 2 weeks later...