Phoenix Street Jam - London 10/08/14

I didn't know what to expect when I came along especially with the weather and all. Was great to see a big ride in London again, massive thanks to Ian for dedicating the time and effort into making this actually happen!

Thanks to the sponsors as well! Was very impressed with the amount of goodies that were given away!

All in all extremely glad I didn't let the weather keep me in bed!

Really glad that people enjoyed themselves & really got involved from the start, even with that initial downpour! (It wasn't looking good at 10:45!)

Thanks to everyone who made it to the jam, I was blown away with the riding that went down! Too many stand out moves to mention!

Thanks to the judges: Luke Cockshott, Mark Westlake & Flipp

Another thanks to Mark for helping me run through route options beforehand, spending so much time filming & taking some photos. It will be great to re-watch some of the awesome stuff that went down & see what you guys got up to on the Saturday!

Massive thank you again to the jam sponsors: Phoenix, TrialTech, Tarty Bikes & Inspired for providing such awesome prizes!

I think most people got a jam tshirt & it was cool to be able to give out spot prizes (grips & bash guards from Inspired & Trialtech and chains, puncture repair kits, multi-tools & tubes were definitely a good call by Tarty!).

Stand out riders that made the final placings were:

1st place - Ben Travis - Winning: Phoenix PRC Tee, OBP Sealed Platform Pedals, Inspired Lock on grips, TartyBikes Multi Tool, KMC Z610 Chain & 2 inner tubes

2nd place - Andrew Chai - Winning: Phoenix PRClean Tee, Trialtech Sport Lite bashring, 661 Raji Gloves, Trialtech foam grips & inner tube

3rd place - Aaron Brown - Winning: Phoenix beak beanie, Inspired Kevlar Pivotal Saddle, Inspired Lock on grips & inner tube

4th place - Ross McArthur - Winning: Phoenix sweatband, Trialtech Sport Lite pedals, Inspired Lock on grips & inner tube

Hopefully I'll be able to put on another jam at some point in the future. This is what Phoenix is about!

Support the brands that support you & your sport.

Thanks,

Ian

• Like 6