Best/slimmest shin pads available?

LEON

I know people who had worse, still dont wear shin pads. In my opinion they are accetable with trousers on, but shkrts .... no

Accetable? You can't accet shin pads shkrts? Spelling errors aside, how can you not accept it? Do you rufuse to ride with people that make this faux par or rip their pads off or something?

Do you not understand why people want to wear helmets too in that most of the time they don't hit their heads?

Surely looking at the shins of most riders who don't wear shinpads would probably start triggering some kind of understanding as to why people might choose to wear shinpads?

No, i just thinks its a bit silly, and dont understand the need..

Shin protection. As in protecting your shins. As in not injuring your shins. As in not needing stitches. As in not ending up with an infected shin. As in not getting an infected shin and then it spreading like some sort of infected shin epidemic. Is it becoming clear now?

Sound like the logic of a child. I never appreciated my health when I was younger. Things break and heal. Then things start to heal slower and if you're unlucky just don't heal fully at all anymore. Somewhere in between you start to preserve what you can. Its that simple. Just keep living...