Best/slimmest shin pads available?

LEON

f**k off jack, I'd like to see you man up after something like this. Wanker

Well acually i did have one much worse than this, then it got infected. If you ride with me again ask me to show you thw out line of where it was. Litterelly my entire shin. And because it was i.fected it tranfered over to my ither leg so yeah worse?

It's a shame your dad didn't wear protection either

Shouldnt make jokes like that because for all you know my dad may not be with us today...

It "litterelly tranfered" over to your "ither" leg? So if one leg gets infected then the other automatically gets infected?

If you're gonna be an idiot, at least be funny

infections travel throught the blood. so yes (not autamatically) it spread to other part of my body

They're £70 Etnies! Lol, they're just f**ked. 5 Ten should make shoes in man sizes. Nukeproof should make bigger pedals, and anything else that generally makes my life easier.

Edited by LEON
  • Like 2

All the pairs of Etnies I've had have never been particularly grippy when new or otherwise :P If you're looking for some slightly bigger pedals, the new DMR V12s have the same sized platform as the Vaults (which are hefty), but only cost £45-50 rather than nearer £100. Might be worth considering as and when you need new pedals (Y)

140604_5.jpg

I did actually look them up, and everyone who bought vaults were pissed off because the platform was actually smaller than advertised! Being only about 5mm bigger than Nukeproofs, I'm just not sure 2mm ish each side will make any difference, especially for £45

Might be worth considering as and when you need new pedals (Y)

;)

I knew they'd only be a bit bigger, but I meant if you wanted something a little larger then if you're buying a new pair of pedals anyway they might be worth a punt, especially as they're a bit cheaper than Neutrons are new.

Well my Neutrons are about 3 weeks old so I missed that one! I'd replace them if they were a lot bigger, but I think my feet are just the biggest problem.

Peter they're actually not, they look big because of the big angle where both sides meet, but if you look at the actual area your foot will be touching, they're really not that big.

They're tall too, which is BAD!

f**king hell Tdubz, you win. How did they sort that? This is not some new trendy look I want to catch on...

Cheers Jake they look pretty wide, I'll look up the measurements now.

Edited by LEON