RELIABLE freewheel.

williams

My Eno was shit. Had to constantly buy new pawls for it because they got chipped really easily, it kept oozing grease out into the mechanism from the sealed bearing which made it skip more frequently, the lockring came loose even after locktiting it - it was hassle the entire time I had it.

If you're buying new, almost all Pro 2's are going to be 80-click now too due to the new ratchet ring they're using.

To the dude asking about the Trialtech freewheel - they don't really get placed under the same load on the rear so you shouldn't really have any issues with it. If you can thin the grease out in it then that would probably be for the best, but assuming that freewheel's the one I think it is they come as standard on some of the Inspired range and I can't remember hearing any complaints from customers about them (Y)

The ENO has been around since i started trials back in like 2002. I've never personally owned one, but it was the number one choice for a freewheel and never really heard anything bad.

I think freehubs are the way forward. So i would recommend a CK BMX hub, Profile or Pro2.

48 engagement points (pro2 & profile) is more than adequate, all of the big riders use pro2's. 72 and 108 or whatever is just silly. 72 is silly? ..But you recommend a King? Get some leg power :)Whats leg power got to do with EP's?

But if you wanna choose a freewheel, all this new stuff that was engineered past 2006 is shit, stick to the roots and get a White Industries Eno. My ENo was shit, lockring constantly came loose and numerous people I rode with all had them (pre-Echo SL days) and all failed pretty quickly one way or another. Only plus point was you could replace every part separately.

I've had every freewheel / freehub under the sun and the Echo SL or Jitsie freewheel has been the most reliable.

Not to be purposefully argumentative or trying to be dick.

Also when I was in Stockholm last year I noticed that there are almost no luxury cars on the streets. In the capital of Sweden, lol.

Ehhhh???? Dude are you serious? I live in the capital, right in the city, and seing a cheap car is not really common. You are really f**king stupid :D

Either way, for those of you who wants to know how well the freewheel is after some testing:

It seems alright, does make some clicking noises and skips every once in a while when not under any real pressure, like pedaling around. Which isn't really confidence inspiring butttt-- Not broken yet, and I smash the living shit out of my freewheels :) It's not THAT loud though!

Can't complain, seems to be worth the price :)