RELIABLE freewheel.

williams

I wonder if that has to do with the rider being only 60kg and not very strong. Mine (I weigh 85kg and am strong) broke after 6 months of use.

To be honest mate I'm actually on par with the hulk and I had an SL freewheel a long time ago, lasted me a year and a half then I went on to use my king hub. Never serviced it cause I'm a badman and if it isn't broke you don't fix it.

Echo's and Jitse's seem to be the way forwards at the moment.

Had a tryall and a rockman in the past and they've been poop.

• Like 1

Had an Eno for almost 9 years now. Still doesnt skip.

Used fairly frequently. And im not exactly the easiest on freewheels.

i dont belive you ride :P

prove it :twisted:

Try all are shit (im also as light as a feather) broken 3 of them

tensile (not broken the one i have ) Not skiped either

Edited by Dave Anscombe

I've had my Jitsie for a month and a bit now. In spite of careful bedding in, it does make nasty sounding clicks from time to time — which the SL didn't do — but it hasn't yet skipped or jammed. Cautious optimism...

Freewheel/general horizontal dropout blues are getting on my nerves lately.

Edited by konstant

I've had my Jitsie for a month and a bit now. In spite of careful bedding in, it does make nasty sounding clicks from time to time — which the SL didn't do — but it hasn't yet skipped or jammed. Cautious optimism...

Freewheel/general horizontal dropout blues are getting on my nerves lately.

Exactly the same as mine. Makes a fair few noises, never actuallly skipped but doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

• Like 1

It means you don't walk around in Russia, Balls hanging free with a bottle of vodka in your hand.

So idiotic and stereotyped shiт, lol. We live better than most of brits. When I realized how bad most of brits living (has no own real estate, driving cars that costs 2000 EUR and less, lol). Come here and you'll see how "bad and poor" we are living.

Also when I was in Stockholm last year I noticed that there are almost no luxury cars on the streets. In the capital of Sweden, lol. In my city (1 million population) you just won't find a piece of land without some at least 30'000 GBP worth cars.

And remember that UK is not a sovereign country. UKs ass is belong to USA.

Edited by Clerictgm mk2

So idiotic and stereotyped shiт, lol. We live better than most of brits. When I realized how bad most of brits living (has no own real estate, driving cars that costs 2000 EUR and less, lol). Come here and you'll see how "bad and poor" we are living.

Also when I was in Stockholm last year I noticed that there are almost no luxury cars on the streets. In the capital of Sweden, lol. In my city (1 million population) you just won't find a piece of land without some at least 30'000 GBP worth cars.

that being said, the main difference between East Europe and UK/and other developed is that people are not feeling the need to get a luxury car or a fancy house (that they barely can maintain but they want to show the world how rich are they, for example take a look at the luxury cars` tires there, it will be hard to find one with brand new tire) as they do not want to show other people that they are rich.

For example, people buy a few grand car ( that can be anything) here, as it is cheap and it is a car, that takes them from A to B. East european people usually with an old BMW or Mercedes or Audi, that is either in tip top condition but mostly in worn condition.

Regarding reliable freewheel, I see various examples here about Jitsie... interesting

Stop trolling with your pointless bullshit, you inbred f**ktard. Nobody cares what you think

Tensile 60 click, 4 years old and still going

Rockman 108, was ok, but I was too shit to make it skip

Tryall 108.9, never skipped on me, had it on my onza blade for over a year and it was spot on. Street riding and comps, never missed a beat

Bonz 108, utter shit

Tensile 96, utter shit

Echo sl 108. On my 4th now, although the other 3 were bought secondhand so I was asking for trouble

Bought a brand new one this time, bedded it in like this in the shed, using wd40 and a drill

Then this is the result, after 20mins of the above and a flush out with petrol and a lube up with putoline gp10 two stroke oil

It's spot on, loud as hell, good solid positive engagements, I'm 17st so I should be able to make it skip, but it's sweet as a nut

Rockman 108, was ok, but I was too shit to make it skip

Tryall 108.9, never skipped on me, had it on my onza blade for over a year and it was spot on. Street riding and comps, never missed a beat

Bonz 108, utter shit

Interesting that these three are all exactly the same freewheel with a different logo. I'm a big believer that bedding in and maintenance makes a difference. Skipping under load damages the internals and it just goes downhill from there...

EH

Didn't you used to make threads all the time on your other account about how bad it was to live in Russia and how much better us Brits had it?

You've got to be schizophrenic!!