RELIABLE freewheel.

williams

I Google imaged Russia and I found this. Sure it's not you? Sure does look like you in the video.

iron-closet-gq-magazine-february-2014-ru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZFTmrWfoi4

Buy hey if you're gay it's cool. We respect that.

Schoolboy say it in my face and you'll eat your teeth.

EH

Didn't you used to make threads all the time on your other account about how bad it was to live in Russia and how much better us Brits had it?

You've got to be schizophrenic!!

You are retarded, this is truth.

Seems like Russian schools don't teach geography either... That's America.

Your argument is invalid. Other pics are from UK.

I feel like I should define the term skip- when the crank rotates clockwise further than the angle between the engagement points NOT just a sound.

To many people thinking that their freewheels are skipping when they arnt.

I feel like I should define the term skip- when the crank rotates clockwise further than the angle between the engagement points NOT just a sound.

To many people thinking that their freewheels are skipping when they arnt.

Thank you. Not just for this but for everything. The trials community would be stuck in the dark ages if it weren't for your enlightening posts. I love you, you're like a father to me.
  • Like 1

Echo that came on a used bike still going strong, outlived the tr cranks it was on.

Running a Jitsie on my new onza for just over 6 months. It's great- I did bed it in like instructed, without penetrating oil- but every few months it gets sticky or doesn't freewheel easily but a little penetrating oil (wd40) quickly fixes it.

As a comparison the echo freewheels with almost zero resistance where the jitsie does "drag" a tiny bit. Jitsie is also very loud which I find confidence inspiring.

I did damage an eno freewheel that I got used- terrible noises and regular skipps.

Thank you. Not just for this but for everything. The trials community would be stuck in the dark ages if it weren't for your enlightening posts. I love you, you're like a father to me.

you come across as one of these people moaning about their freewheel when there is f**k all wrong with it ?

you come across as one of these people moaning about their freewheel when there is f**k all wrong with it ?

I wasn't moaning about my freewheel. I don't really understand why you came up with that. I was only joking with you but I guess a dullard that takes himself way to seriously wouldn't understand that.

• 1 month later...

i got a freewheel-related question: is there another way of bedding in freewheel than riding around on the bike? sorry for my next-level-laziness here, but it's winter and i'm definitely not riding around on the trials bike for 4 hours as recommended. if i had known this before ordering, i would have gone for a different model, but it's too late now. since the skipping/coasting part seems to be the more important one, could i not put the wheel into the truing stand and fix the cog with some duct tape or something... and then keep the wheel spinning for half a day while watching tv? or come up with some contraption to put it on a drill and spin it on high power for half an hour??

i got a freewheel-related question:

is there another way of bedding in freewheel than riding around on the bike?

sorry for my next-level-laziness here, but it's winter and i'm definitely not riding around on the trials bike for 4 hours as recommended. if i had known this before ordering, i would have gone for a different model, but it's too late now.

since the skipping/coasting part seems to be the more important one, could i not put the wheel into the truing stand and fix the cog with some duct tape or something... and then keep the wheel spinning for half a day while watching tv? or come up with some contraption to put it on a drill and spin it on high power for half an hour??

This is how I did it

http://youtu.be/ke_Jt_lVc7E

Used a freewheel tool in a drill like this, using an m12 bolt and nut

post-29242-0-68157400-1418935686_thumb.j

post-29242-0-37689200-1418935701_thumb.j

Mine is skip free, solid engagement, loud as hell

• Like 1

Think I'd had a few ales at the time, but it worked spot on. It should be noted, first thing I did was wash it out with petrol. Then after that, I washed it out again to get the metal filings out, then oiled it with putoline gp10 two stroke oil. Worked a treat

The ENO has been around since i started trials back in like 2002. I've never personally owned one, but it was the number one choice for a freewheel and never really heard anything bad.

I did run a Tensile 60 click on my 05 python and it was amazing, never skipped or anything.

I think freehubs are the way forward. So i would recommend a CK BMX hub, Profile or Pro2.

48 engagement points (pro2 & profile) is more than adequate, all of the big riders use pro2's. 72 and 108 or whatever is just silly. Get some leg power :)

But if you wanna choose a freewheel, all this new stuff that was engineered past 2006 is shit, stick to the roots and get a White Industries Eno.

• Like 1