Bar angle ?

Herbertlemon102

I've run your standard angle, in line with the stem, since I started. Feels fine, good for everything. Fancied a change, rolled my bars to a flipp angle (they're Tt highrise) and honestly, they felt better, and I could do just as well as I could normally with them at that angle. I'm not great at sidehops imo, would the angle effect my progress, or is it just a matter of getting used to it?

post-37174-0-44188200-1410598916_thumb.j

Personal preference.

Note to sound a dick, but. there is many topics on the subject and this post will undoubtedly open up the can of worms again.

I suggest you use the search function :P

that's fair enough, I shall take heed that advice, i was just wondering whether it was personal preference or whether the angle actually affects riding in a negative way, cheers :P

that's fair enough, I shall take heed that advice, i was just wondering whether it was personal preference or whether the angle actually affects riding in a negative way, cheers :P

It does in a certain chicken like way. See Ali C. for further reference.

Edited by niconj

post-30389-0-04718100-1410609556_thumb.j

see,personal preference at its best right here :)

i have to keep my bars rolled back all the way because of my wrist damage,so i end up trying mod stems and stuff to compensate for the reach.

edit:just realised my bike looks so weird on photo with that setup,doesnt it haha

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1