What movie's this from?

bikeperson45

I'm trying to remember a thing from a movie, the thing being something where a man does something and (I think) the father follows him making the guy feel guilty. Man can't take the guilt so goes to kill himself and as he does so the father is also killing himself the idea being that he'd follow him to hell to continue tormenting him.

I think someone tells this story in the movie and my internet history is now covered with the word suicide so help me TF, it's driving me crazy.

I'm trying to remember a thing from a movie, the thing being something where a man does something and (I think) the father follows him making the guy feel guilty. Man can't take the guilt so goes to kill himself and as he does so the father is also killing himself the idea being that he'd follow him to hell to continue tormenting him.

I think someone tells this story in the movie and my internet history is now covered with the word suicide so help me TF, it's driving me crazy.

Is it the Quaker preacher story in 7 Psychopaths?

• Like 1