Andi Schuster - Street Bike Trial Ratisbona

andi87

Thanks Ross, its a black console.

Cool, got any pictures of it?

Regarding your style. I'm probably known for not being much of a fan of, "do a trick, turn left, go over there and do another trick, turn right, go over there and do another trick", type style. You're obviously a good rider - I respect the individual moves but it seems like your trying to cram as much into the 1 shot as possible of which I dont think theres any need.

:)

10818464_1616190881960628_30051331376822

Appreciate your post and know what you mean. We did the whole filming within one afternoon and Si pretty much used all the sequences we got and also used all combined and longer lines, without cutting them into shorter pieces. But I know what you mean, some lines seem to be a bit long. Will be filming with a team soon and may let then know that you want short lines, Ross! (A) :wink2:

Cool, got any pictures of it?

Regarding your style. I'm probably known for not being much of a fan of, "do a trick, turn left, go over there and do another trick, turn right, go over there and do another trick", type style. You're obviously a good rider - I respect the individual moves but it seems like your trying to cram as much into the 1 shot as possible of which I dont think theres any need.

:)

Edited by andi87