DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest cant_ride (oli)

dude i didnt believe it ... only ever rode with you once and i kinda regret not talkin to you as much now. It couldn't have happened to nicer person.

live on deej ... peace

thoughts with everyone who knew and loved him

oli

Guest zander FONZY

i diid not personaly meet deej but from what i have read on these pages i wish i had my thoughts got to his family friend's and girlfriend ashame this happend to such a nice guy :-(
Rock on my friend

Guest Jon MacKinnon

Message from Hanna W:

im going to put some flowers up at the scene of the accident..im gonna write a card, and put it from everyone from the trials site aswell..if u could let people know

So please reply to this message with a little message for the card.

------------------------

Rest In Peace DJ

Your spirit will live on for eternity

Jon MacKinnon

x

Guest phil

all i have read so far is amazing things about deej i have personaly never met him but now i wish i could of had the chance to ride with him just once, why dose stuff like this happen to nice, good, caring and talented people :confused: its just unfair! :-(

RIP dude u will missed my thoughts r with ur friends and family

Guest tim pratt

still in shock, i cant believe that such a tragic even could happen to such a wicked bloke at such a young age. i dont know of anyone that would say a word against him. i will miss seeing the crazy affro weild hobo. the world is a worse place without him and trials wont be the same. my condolences go out to everyone who knows him and especially his parents and people close to him.i dont quite know what to say its just not fair.
r.i.p david jones (mr deej)

Guest Iain Plumb

i cant belive this could happen to such a nice guy a true and loyal friend! deej your were a great friend and a ledgend your sprit will live for ever in my heart dude! i will never forget you

Iain

Guest siders77 (again)

What i'm going to do is get a memorial made for him and put it in his fave place. So that everyone will remember him!! Such a great bloke, R.I.P Deej!! I'll miss you buddy!!

Guest josh wright

Dj... you got me into trials, you made me stick to it,you even helped fix my bike..when I didn't have a clue.. you helped me believe in my self.You were a skilled rider and a great guy/friend.I'll never forget you. I'll keep riding for you.Tom and me are going to make a bike for you, to show how much we care.You weren't only a friend you were my role model.When i found out it was you.. a shiver went down my spine.. I'll miss you mate and I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU.Most sympathy to you're friends, girlfriend and family. Rest in peace mate.

Guest Jonny Jones

I found out in a text message at lunch today. I couldnt believe my eyes... I was so close to crying.

DJ was and always will be a hero to me. Ever since I met him riding his sexy Pashley and styling his fro, I knew this guy was a legend!

His riding was immense, he had an incredibly individual style and he did everything with such ease!

DJ was the nicest, coolest, pimpest person, loved by his family, his girlfriend Em, and the entire UK BikeTrials community!

My deep thoughts go to everybody who was in DJ's life, especially his family, girlfriend and indeed his Base team mates!

As a mark of respect, tomorrow's ride in Portsmouth will feature a minute's silence in memory or DJ. This will be held at 3pm - a good time as everybody should be in Portsmouth and together riding.

I love you DJ, so does everybody else and I for one will NEVER, EVER forget you!

The Fluffy Bunny Movement will roll on and I for one will support it!

For those of you who can drive, stick to speed limits from now on... I know I will.

RIP DJ, and go rip some rails up in the trials park in the sky!

Lots of love,

Jonny. XX

Guest Davetrials

awwwwww man i still cant get my head around it the fact hes never gonan ride again no ones evergonan see him again dam this has really gotton to me

Guest andy

hey well iv met deej a few times, im not a biker,but first time i saw him, him and his mate were makign a vidio of him biking in abby medows, and #@*%! me he was amasing i dint no ppl could do shit like that on a bike man, told him my name was dave he called me dave for liek a week. any way, i dont no what to say, deej was jus thsi imence afro toting happy person who evryone loved, he was jus to nice for shit like that to happen.ill neaver forget the guy.

FBM lives on dudes

Guest ash yate rider

R.I.P dj...my thoughts go out to his family and friends. you'll be missed by everyone. R.I.P my friend :(

Guest Niall (trialkid)

i cant believe it, it could'nt have happened to a cooler person. i wish id gone to the rides where he would have been. he seemed sound.
R.I.P. dude, u ride those clouds. you will be sorley missed by everyone on the forum and by the people who knew you.
R.I.P.

Guest Miles Abbott (Wayne-king)

I think anyone going to the portsmouth ride tomorow should wear a black band on their bike (as Bongo suggested earlier) as a sign of respect. I think the minute silence is a good idea as well. If only Deej was gonna be ther with us. This still hasn't really sunk in. R.I.P DJ. You will be missed

Guest all of bath trials

i speak for the whole of bath trials when i say this, but only riding with you on sevral occasions you will be very very missed. we all have black bands of some kind on our bikes as a tribute.
we send all our love and we will do a minuete silence on our next ride together as we only found out earlier. rip mate and ride on.

from all of bath trials team, the whole of bristol.

you shall not be forrgotten....

Guest kerry

i dont really know what to write but i can remember when we danced to anthem 2000 by siilverchair <3 i still cant get my head around it.it shouldnt have been him everyone loves him.i had minute of silence for him today.he was special everyone who knew him knows that ill always remember and miss you mr moomin xxx