DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest bournemouth_trials

unfortunately I only met dj once, a couple of months ago. i thought he was such a sound guy, easy to talk to, a great laugh, and an amazing rider. Still finding it hard to believe that such an awful tragedy has happened. My sympathy goes to his family, his girlfriend, his close friends and everyone that new him.
R.I.P Deej

Nick

Guest Tom Harland

I still cannot believe it. DJ was proberly one of the funniest guys I've met. My deepest condolences :(

Guest Raub

Dj, I just woke up to find all this :(

Last summer I rode with you lots, each time was great, watching you power-house over everything.

You're a real good guy, it's a huge loss to us, trials-riders, very few of us knowing you personally, my condolances to close friends and family of Deej.

R.I.P.

Guest Gavin

I've never evan met DJ but I still feeel terrible, so I can't even imagine how his family and friends feel. he seemed like such a great guy, and Im judging just on posts he's made and videos, and what other people have said about him. I wish I'd met him, and am grateful for trials forum, because I wouldn't even have known he existed if it wasn't for TF. Like others have said, I hope his family can see how much he was loved by everyone.

So shocking how someone's life can be taken so easily, really made me thing how mcuh more I should value it, and I know I'm going to be thinking of what happenned every time I get in a car.

RIP DJ

Guest mattheew singh

i never met deej but from wat i here he souded a really cool guy thoughts go out to his family,friends and his girlfriend r.i.p deej

Guest Mad Man Mike

I don't know what to say... Though I didn't know you personally, i'm sorry to lose you. RIP Deej. My thoughts go out to all his family and friends.

The forum won't be the same without you,
Rest In Peace.

Mike :-(

Guest Schintee Ovidiu (ToX )

I simply can't believe this , i look at the keyboard in the front of my face and i can't describe what i feel through written words. He was such a cool guy , i talked to him on MSN and IRC chat , such a great guy.

Romania misses you Deej , you travelled across the globe beeing a great person.

Rest in peace David !

Condoleances to his family and friends.

RIP Deej

Never met him butI can't remember TF without Deej and the hair, it's a real loss

Why does bad shit happen to good people??

condolences to the family, friends and GF

I'm off to ride, ring of black tape goin on the giant

Guest Luke Edwards

I really can't belive what has happened, We must all do something in his memory.

Carl if you need any help mate just give me a shout.

This is all seems so final...

My deepest sympthay goes to his family and close friends...

You will be missed.....

Guest Jon MacKinnon

I would just like to thank everyone who has posted here.

This shows how much the trials community care for him, there are posts on Observed Trials, Section 7, Trials-Nation, there is a whole section of the site dedicated to him here.

Thanks Tom, and Danny.

I hope we can all move on, ride for DJ, and I'm sure his spirit will be with us for the rest of our lives, he is one of the people I will never ever forget about.

His spirit lives on.

x

Guest Matt Berridge

You meet so many people in your life, day in day out. Anyone who met him knew he was more than just a person, a rider - he was a friend. One you'd be proud to have. Always smiling, he was a true character. I never heard anyone say a bad word about DJ. That's how he will be remembered, and rightly so. Never tried to impress anybody, he didn't even need to - he had it all in himself. He was so many things all at once, and never let it get the better of him.

All we have now is fond memories
A true tragedy

Loving memory from all your trials friends, and me, Boon

Rest In Peace

Guest tom graham (chocolatefoot)

From what ive been reading there is not a bad word to be said about dj. I never met him but i can always rememer the hair!!!

Such a shame that this has happened to a great guy known by everyone. Its a sad world we live in at times, buy people like david make it good.

R-I-P david

x

Guest tom graham (chocolatefoot)

From what ive been reading there is not a bad word to be said about dj. I never met him but i can always rememer the hair!!!

Such a shame that this has happened to a great guy known by everyone. Its a sad world we live in at times, but people like david make it good.

R-I-P david

x

Guest wing

i've read through all of this...and i'm still feeling numb...

hope you enjoyed your last ride. RIP DJ

condolances to all your loved ones.

Guest Daniel Jones

It didn't really sink in last night.

David was such a great person to have on the base team and as a friend as well. Always so positive and helpful about everything.

I send my condolences to his family and girl friend. He will be missed by us all.

R.I.P Deej

Guest richie (jimbolimbo)

does any one know his family if they do some one should show them this that he was a respected member of the trials communtity R.I.P david R.I.P

Guest Jon MacKinnon

Ive had an idea. It may be quite far to travel for some, but how about we try to go to his funeral. Just imagin how his family would feel to see how many people cared about him.

I havnt thought this one through yet, but what do you think, imagine us following all on our bikes, it would be such a good and memerable send off for him and his family.

x

Guest Mad Man Mike

Me & Jon would like to pay tribute, by perhaps a big group meet in his home town, as a precession (sp?).

A BMX'er died in Hastings once, and hundreds of other riders rode behind the hearce (sp?) on the way to his funeral.

I think this would be a good way to pay our respects to a great rider and great bloke.

Once again, R.I.P David.

Mike

even tho i dont like bikes and anything to do with bikes because im a footy fun. its just as sad for me to hear about what happened to dj. it happens in all other sports.i send my simpathy to dj's family and gf

Guest Andy Green

DJ mate, I only ever met you in person once in Poole, but that will be a day I will never forget. You were an inspiration to us all, and you will be greatly missed by everyone!

You will live on in our hearts forever

Guest martin gobel

I never knew DJ personally, excepty for on MSN and trials-forum, but it was obvious to me what a great guy he was.

He was one of those people on the forum that would always make me laugh.
He made some great videos in his time aswell. His TF video competition entry from last year is still one of my favourite videos.

Great guy who will be missed by all.
Condolences to all who knew him.
Martin.