MarkLeeds

Inside apartment trials tyres... bits of rubber everywhere

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I have just bought a Jitsie Varial 26 inch trials bike and am finding it the perfect addition to my home office. I bought some lino (2m x 3m) to protect the floor and am static balancing, hopping like crazy and loving every moment. The only slight problem is the stock soft tyres are shedding lots rubber particles which are getting everywhere. I wondered if anyone could recommend some more suitable tyres.

Thanks and regards

Mark

Double post :( Amateur hour.

Edited by aener

They will stop eventually, but you might be better off riding outside. It's much more fun out there.

I live in LS12 if you want to meet up for rides!

Would be good to hang out when i get back, I'm actually in Bucharest, Romania at the moment. Hope it stops shedding soon - I'm sweeping up every day. I'm actually enjoying riding inside a lot, I can literally stop work and be on my bike in 20 secs which means I'm able to ride a lot. 

:lol: This dude is cracking me up.

11 hours ago, MarkLeeds said:

Would be good to hang out when i get back, I'm actually in Bucharest, Romania at the moment. Hope it stops shedding soon - I'm sweeping up every day. I'm actually enjoying riding inside a lot, I can literally stop work and be on my bike in 20 secs which means I'm able to ride a lot. 

Have you tried side hopping the coffee table yet ?