First time watching the Drop & Roll show live...

Rip

And after watching it up close I can definitely say it's more impressive than it looks in videos. The riding was so smooth and big. Great to see the boys local to me as well and a nice surprise to see Ben Travis in the show too and Rory doing some filming. Great job boys. 

After watching all of Ali's vlogs and now seeing him riding in person I can only imagine what watching him ride street in person is like. 

So if anyone here hasn't yet seen the show I highly recommend it. 

• Like 1

Last week I attended a show of Leo Nobile in Les Gets. I already saw the Drop & roll tour thrice.

Leo Nobile is an amazing rider, his fellow too, but I have to say that I found the Drop and Roll tour better.

More riders, more tricks, the public was more involved ... The Drop and Roll show is really really good.

I can imagine that Leo had to compose with little space and time. It was a great show too, the public appreciated much.

But as you said, Ali is incredible, so smooth, so precise... Everyone knows that already but you have to see Ali live to really appreciate his skills.

Danny impressed me with his speed and explosive moves.

Both Ali and Danny make the show somehow special. They mesmerized me with their style... I recall Ali was doing some 360s and 540s on his front wheel to warm up... It made already my day.

Regarding Danny, I met him also last week in Morzine, we seat in the same gondola!

Such a nice guy! I did not want to bother him but he was so happy to speak and share his passion!

We are so lucky to have such great ambassadors!

• Like 1