Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

Now that is one nice bike, although all of eddie's bikes always look nice, like the green and black colour scheme he was running a while back. But that looks amazing.

I hope they release that seat, as when i lower mine i always catch my heel on it (s&m hotseat) as it's too wide, but that looks pretty small. The Hawk signature is a very nice frame as well.

Just to add a pic of him riding it, if anyone wants to see: IPB Image

Edit: Looking well used eskimo, just how it should do. Good to see your trying brakeless as well, what do you think to it? (Y)

Edited by huck_it

That bike on the last page with the Cleveland/Dehart seat isn't mine, it's Eddie Cleveland's new Fit Hawk to replace his stolen Fit S3. My brother did have that Revenge tyre though (whoever asked...) and it was really, really good. Lasted pretty much forever.

Thought i'd wack up some more recent pictures of my two bikes, the picture quality seems to have been raped somewhat by image shack.

The Haro F2 is still going strong, and now has some lighter fitbikeco pegs on (that came with my flow street), and i chopped the flanges off the grips, so they feel even nicer. It has quite a few scratches and dents, plus big rip in the seat where it got impaled on a tree branch :rolleyes:.

IPB Image

The fit flow street is nice and bedded in now, including torn grips, a hole developing in the seat, and a few war wounds. I have lowered the seat now, as it kept getting in the way, and it has no pegs as there isn't a lot to grind where i live, so it made sense to take them off.

IPB Image

the paintjob on that yellow haro is pure class :D

i washed (well, wiped the mud off) my bmx today, i'd post another pic to show off my new camera, extra pegs, new seatpost and new seatclamp (and the fact it's clean) but i got blown off my local mini today by a giant gust of evil wind and got it muddy again. Scared cack out of me that did - just as I got the nerve back up to get some proper air after the whole exploding knee thing as well :(

Edit: Looking well used eskimo, just how it should do. Good to see your trying brakeless as well, what do you think to it? (Y)

I do ride all the time though (Y)

I've been brakeless a long time. Only now and then i run a brake for abubaca's and fufs. You make it sound like i have been riding with you before? Have i :D

Poopipe: blown off a mini ramp?! Man that is crazy.

I do ride all the time though (Y)

I've been brakeless a long time. Only now and then i run a brake for abubaca's and fufs. You make it sound like i have been riding with you before? Have i :D

Poopipe: blown off a mini ramp?! Man that is crazy.

Haha no you haven't, not that i know of. But i remember you asking mark about doing abubaca's and fufs brakeless, which gave me the impression you were running a back brake, but my bad :$

Haha no you haven't, not that i know of. But i remember you asking mark about doing abubaca's and fufs brakeless, which gave me the impression you were running a back brake, but my bad :$

That is cool. I see where your coming from. I was rather intrigued by if he meant on quarters or not.

Very nice mr hardman.

New frame: Macneil BiBi in Black with metallic blue pearl..

[attachmentid=8637]

It's the nicest frame I've had, lighter than my race frame I had before yet shorter and a much better ride.

James

Looks good james. How you liking the tyres? Let me know when your in southampton next

I am not doubting the practicality (trials riders have taken it to its extreme) but it just looks sooooooo stupid. Either make a seatless bmx or have a decent seat on there!!!

meh, I just have a grudge against bmxs cos I cant do it

I should hopefully be getting a smaller seat for christmas, the snake skin odyssey one as cyclesport had some left.

The main reason i want one is because my current seat (s&m hot seat) is pretty big, when i have it low i bash my heels on it. So hopefully with the new one this won't happen.

Anyway, slight update. I have decided to put some pegs back on, but i didn't want to run large ones and nor did i want to buy some superstar micro pegs. So I have shortened them down, it does make it slightly harder when i'm stalling or grinding higher objects, but i just have to be more accurate.

Phone pics ***

IPB Image

IPB Image