Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

wtp 4seasons

I've not seen the new ones. They look real nice.

I'm so gay..

Your running an Elementary, drilled your seatclamp and you called me a weight weiny :P

Frame: Sunday 21" No Tabs

Looks good. Like the Macneil seatpost modification. I always thought of doing that just don't have the right tools. So whats the weight?

I've not seen the new ones. They look real nice.

Your running an Elementary, drilled your seatclamp and you called me a weight weiny :P

Looks good. Like the Macneil seatpost modification. I always thought of doing that just don't have the right tools. So whats the weight?

of the bike? dont know and i dont really care :)

the seatclamp came drilled. all the pegs'll are coming back so I'll be man again soon

mr ondschool...

whats the crack with that funny looking hub? I've never seen one before.

its an 06

Ah i see. Still looks like a very refurbished (sp?) one compared to the ones i saw last. No wonder people like them soo much.

of the bike? dont know and i dont really care :)

I don't believe you. Why buy DB spokes, a Ryno lite and also list the weight of your modified Macneil post if you weren't bothered. :huh:

the seatclamp came drilled. all the pegs'll are coming back so I'll be man again soon

mr ondschool...

Yeah what make isit? I've seen one or two of them insider spoke lacer hub majobers but not one like that.

Ah i see. Still looks like a very refurbished (sp?) one compared to the ones i saw last. No wonder people like them soo much.

I don't believe you. Why buy DB spokes, a Ryno lite and also list the weight of your modified Macneil post if you weren't bothered. :huh:

Yeah what make isit? I've seen one or two of them insider spoke lacer hub majobers but not one like that.

db spokes just for fun.. i had some time over at work :> so i had some fun with the seatpost.. The hub is a Swedish hub :>

mr ondschool...

eject option hub.. swedish with sexy M threads!

info:

- Slim profile

- 36 holes, 10mm bolts only. No 14mm, ever.

- Horizontal spoke planges for clean unique look

- Low weight (226g for the pegless version), lighter than Marmoset, same as Profile mini! See weight chart coming soon!

- All 7075-T6 alu.

- Designed for peg use.

- Optional hub/spoke guard(s)

- Hollow 17mm female axle with M10-threaded steel helicoil inserts

- Comes with your choice of bolts (Short domed allen head, normal allen head or normal hex head bolts)

Available in raw alu finish NOW. Anodized colors soon (colors TBA)!

Weights:

Pegless setup: 232g

1 guard setup: 273g

2 guards setup: 315g

Hubshell: 96g

Axle spacer: 56g

Endcone/collar piece: 21g

Guard: 52g

Washer: 6g (x2)

Domed bolt (short): 16g

Allen bolt/hex bolt (long): 26g

For comparison I can mention that the Vandero2 from Odyssey weighs 215g with "pegless bolts".

A G-sport Marmoset weighs 252g

hubstuff

that's pretty damn light whichever way you look at it :o

my homer weighs 500 plus - just as well I'm not a weight weenie like eskimo or that'd upset me

are the bolts alu ? that doesn't sound safe

Edited by poopipe

that's pretty damn light whichever way you look at it :o

my homer weighs 500 plus - just as well I'm not a weight weenie like eskimo or that'd upset me

are the bolts alu ? that doesn't sound safe

:lol:

I did order some Bob bars which are 2.1lbs. And removed my KHE tyre a while back. :-

Been a little while now since I first built it up so i thought I'd post a lil' update:

post-7054-1179909933_thumb.jpg

Full Spec:

Frame: Superstar Parkinson 21"

Fork: Sunday Night

Bars: S&M Slam

Stem: Odyssey lump of metal, but cheap :)

Grips: Shadow Con. lil' dirty

Pegs: dunno?!

Seat: Macneil S.L.

Seat clamp: Integreated

Seatpost: Macneil stump

Cranks: Primo powerbite

Sprocket: Mankind tolerace

Chain: KMC Kool

Pedals: Primo super tenderizer

Headset: FSA impact

Front wheel: Some old one

Rear wheel: Hoffman LHD on old rim

Front tyre: Odyssey path 2.10

Rear tyre: Odyssey path 1.85

Bar ends: Mashed up plastics

Modifications: Stripped the seat and cut the left side axles.

Rides nice :)

got me a shot in ride this month :rolleyes:lol. Actually looks poo compared to the same thing with a pic taken from above lol. ah well! still happy cos it was taken 2 weeks before my op!

Been a little while now since I first built it up so i thought I'd post a lil' update:

Full Spec:

thats mint mate! really like that jus how i wish mine looked :P

what's actually wrong with them?

not that I'd ever run something that light

They're too light. Well it's not really that they're too light but the fact that they 'have less rolling mass' makes the bike feel a little weird. Up front they're annoying. Plus they punture easier than normal tyres.

got me a shot in ride this month :rolleyes:lol. Actually looks poo compared to the same thing with a pic taken from above lol. ah well! still happy cos it was taken 2 weeks before my op!

I'm sure someone will show me the mag and mention it. As i don't buy it i won't see the article for a while.

A good read?

thats mint mate! really like that jus how i wish mine looked :P

Yeah looks good. Seems like it hasn't any dodge/crap parts on it.

which page? I've given up reading through it these days cos it's 90% bollocks (not even worth skipping to the letters page since that fanny mcfleece took over) but i'm still getting it on subscription.

you (or more accurately your feet) were in a few issues back doing some sort of nosepicky variation or other as well.

lol yeah i saw that. That was at a jam last may! Aaaages ago now lol. I dunno what page, but it's the padded cell jam in rampworx...

i found it :D

page 133.

did you have a go on the bunnyhop contest bike ?

it's not a bad issue - I might actually read it

Full Spec:

That looks real nice (Y)

lol yeah i saw that. That was at a jam last may! Aaaages ago now lol. I dunno what page, but it's the padded cell jam in rampworx...

OT: out of curiousity (sp?) did you go to the Redditch Jam? I never went but that part is soooooo fun ^_^

nah i couldn't do the bunnyhop cos of my knee. Strange really, i coul do some things normal like riding ramps, and even whips to crossleg, but i couldn't bunnhop as it wrecked my knee!!!

I never went to eh redditch jam nah, i love that place though. Once i'm riding again i'll be at everything i miss it so much!!

nah i couldn't do the bunnyhop cos of my knee. Strange really, i coul do some things normal like riding ramps, and even whips to crossleg, but i couldn't bunnhop as it wrecked my knee!!!

I think I know what you mean - after my (pales into insignificance compared to yours) knee ligament trouble I can't tuck properly without an appreciable amount of pain but I'm perfectly fine hucking myself over stuff and falling off all over the shop.

Got my Fit DLD stem today, top notch quality and looks real good, nice and light too.

As for the Sunday, Alans still haven't recieved it from the distributor now, which is a bit annoying, 'cause it means now the earliest it can come is tuesday :(

post-9749-1180099437_thumb.jpg

Got my Fit DLD stem today, top notch quality and looks real good, nice and light too.

As for the Sunday, Alans still haven't recieved it from the distributor now, which is a bit annoying, 'cause it means now the earliest it can come is tuesday :(

post-9749-1180099437_thumb.jpg

looks sweet f**k it....do they come in purple?