My Theroy Didn't Work 2.5 Years Of Work Gone

Trials Punk

Riding through some industrial estate in the sheep ridden valleys and some arse decided to fight me and take my BLOOODY BIKE. so if anyone sees a BASE TA26 2004 dented down tube and deacesed stickers on the top tube each side (from a hospital).

King hub and mavic xc745734576437543576 rear wheel with hot S red

Front no name wheel.

FSA pig headset

Middleburns Red bashguard 20tooth chainring

Planet-X bars

Wellgo cheapo V8 copys

Looks like the BMX will be making an apperance.

Yeah I did, was shit because these stupid french lorry drivers wouldn't help and i couldn't get my errr equipment out to help me becasue if I did I would have been on the floor. They guy who was fighting me was drunk and high on something because his breath stunk of alochol and his veins were popping out and he was generally insane. Like more or less screaming at me saying I'm gonna kill you you mother trucker ect ect. He was insane. Ahhh well. Maybe a new bike who knows.

Well I'll be working soon, so if the bike hasn't reared its head by tommoro night. My parents are going to lend me money until I can pay them back.

I have no idea what bike I want to get now, I wanted to get an Ashton 24" but they're sold out. So I dunno what bike I'm gonna get because I am, errr welsh yeh thats my excuse. Ashton is the only one that caught my eye.

Any ideas? Wheelbase no bigger than 1050?

:D

lol, and the bike stolen toll rises again, this really isnt funny any more. bad luck mate, i had my bike stolen from right infront of me too, but at least there wasnt any violence involved in mine (although if i had caught him it would have been a different story)

it seems some ones bike on the forum goes missing or gets stolen each and every day...soon none of us will have bikes :D

he had a BMX?? so he managed to get away with two bikes?  :D

erm....HOW?

There wwas more than one person. Buggers. Anyway thanks for the offers on bikes but I've found a bike that is selling quite cheap with good components. 500yds up the road from me. :P

i'll still miss my old beas I'll soon have a nice amount of money to pay my rents back.

Just been to the cop shop to write my 4 page essay (witness statement) and the police officer talking to me about the incedent rides downhill. Lmao. Which is lucky because he can regognise what the bike looks like ect ect and he understands what it feels like. Ha. Well I hope he does find it, and not in a river. Hrmph.

• 1 month later...

Theres been a development. Maybe just maybe today when I get to work (argos) my bike might be there for me. On monday there was a new guy starting there, I talked to him yesturday about my bike being nicked off me where he lives described it to him and he said he's seen it. In someones garden. :sick: So he said he'd get it, and he dosn't want any money off me for risking him gettin kicked in. Fair enough. Whoo hoooo I might not be in debt anymore soon.

:sick:  those bastards really need giving a really good slappin by some people with baseball bats :erm :( m:  :P"

tell us if you get it m8! good luck! :D

Thanks.

If I do manage to get it back today, any money its been sprayed with all the colours of the rainbow.

Edited by Trials Punk