Rimjam Blue Pads

Whiteboy

ok well i ordered the pads a couple of days ago and recveid them today. first noticed about the backins that they are now like magura ones and look very swish.

i wacked them on my bike and set them up perfect. im using a 521 which has a worn grind i went outside and it was raining so i was a bit woried bout ttesting them as i thought the rain would effect them, i didnt had a little play and the pads were as good as my old plaz even in the wet. this was before i had even beded them in so i thought as it was raining quite hard i would ride around with brake locked to try and bed them in a bit more. the squek of the brake was geting louder but its not actually that loud. i thought i would put my bike back inside to give pads and rim a bit of time to dry off. went back out later when it was dryer and went on some pallets came short on some pallets and the hold was emmense. there actually isnt much diffrence in theses pads in the rain or the dry they both work really well in both conditions. then i thought as i was using a very worn grind i would stick another harsh one on there so out came the grinder and put a metal cutin disk on there. grinded but wheel back on and suprisunly there isnt that much diffrence noe in the performance in the pad. it works better on the fresh grind oviously but theres not much in it. so these could be good pads on a clean rim aswell. anyway the main reasoon for a harsh grind is to teast the ware rate. but havnt put many hours into them yet so il update in a week or so when ive put more riding into them. but overall these pads really were wortth the money. also they are really stiff well stifer than my plaz pads not soo much sponge im usinfg a rb. the backings dont have hardly any movment but have enough to well yeah like wally said stoping the piston from snaping. just like to thank wally again for the quick service and everything.

reveiw is quirte long (sorry) :(" but hopefully its a help to anyone who wants to purchase some but i could highly recomend them.

tom

i am doign this because i wanna say how i tested these pads like everyone else who has had a chance to test these diffrent brake pads out and they are blue very still i have used worn grind i am telling you all this because i got told its inportant to tell what grind i use i only use a grind so my brake works in the wet init any way back to the pads there blue and i use a d521 witch means they act very well because the squeck really loudly and stop me alot for when i endo and stuff genrally i would like to thank my mum and dad for giving birth to me and these great pads witch didnt exploded my magura cause they is blue

sorry to post that im a dick you see rich

i am doign this because i wanna say how i tested these pads like everyone else who has had a chance to test these diffrent brake pads out and they are blue very still i have used worn grind i am telling you all this because i got told its inportant to tell what grind i use i only use a grind so my brake works in the wet init any way back to the pads there blue and i use a d521 witch means they act very well because the squeck really loudly and stop me alot for when i endo and stuff genrally i would like to thank my mum and dad for giving birth to me and these great pads witch didnt exploded my magura cause they is blue

You bugger, you made me laugh with my sore throat :(

hehe

anyway, go rag the byke around like hell this weekend, Tom, then come back and tell us they blow the socks off bloxx/heatsink/plaz/tarty..............

thats harsh and completely uncalled for!

all hes done is a review of pads

if u dont like it dont read it!

if you dont wana read it dont read it. whats the point in coming on anbd writing that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^? im just telling you my first impresions. also i only had ben riding on them for about 2 hours to day. but only about 30mins of thart was in the wet.

Basically, this is going nowhere.

Tom. You've ridden these pads for less than 3 or 4 hours. We don't care. Review them when you've had them for a decent length of time. Equally, review them in the RimJam thread.

READ THE NEW STICKY IN THE TRIALS CHAT HOME-PAGE OR I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND JAB YOU.

Mark.

PS. Oh, and if you type like a 'tard don't be surprised when people don't bother reading it.