Taunton Trials Park

Rich Pearson

We (the south west trials crew, based in Taunton) are currently in negotiations with the county council in regards to have a trials park being built in Taunton, or at least having an area set aside which we could fill with our own obstacles.

But what we really need is to prove that there is sufficient interest. If you live near or around Taunton, first of all how come you havn't got in touch and come for a ride?! Seriuously though, if you'd like to help us make this idea a bit more of a reality, come for a ride, sign the petition forms we're going round with, and maybe in the new year something might happen. At the moment we've managed to get people such as teachers, police(!) and even council members, to sign the petition, suggesting that a Trials Park would be a good idea.

Any help appreciated.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

WOW! you didnt realise that there were Trials riders in Taunton! There some goodens there mate aswell!! I was down there on Sunday riding With Greg and Lewis from Street, Rich you know Greg i know, Yeah you definatly got my signiture for sure, I think that tauntons a great place to ride anyway let aloan if you lot had you on area to ride, Im planning on riding there agin this Sunday aswell with Lew n that so hoefully see some more riders there!

Kev

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in bridgwater and try to go up to taunton to ride so where would i find the petition, my brother left a post up above, and i know a lot of riders who might help,

By the way do you lot have a website then? Joe

Edited by yoyoyo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! i life about 20min drive away from taunton so i would give you backing for the trials park for sure! Ive ridden with you lot form taunton before, in exeter i was one my yellow giant (Y) anyway me and my mates are up for a ride in taunton soon maybe be could meet up and make it a big one, this weekend if you are all interested?

Edited by trials*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...