Evolve Soundtrack

i love the koxx

its down as 'ryan intro', its the song before the one in vancouver, which is called i need some brain damage. other than that cant remember and i dont have it to watch at the mo! any help would be appreciated!

k, so its the one where ryan is really young, then goes and twats that car off the garage.

Edited by i love the koxx

its down as 'ryan intro', its the song before the one in vancouver, which is called i need some brain damage. other than that cant remember and i dont have it to watch at the mo! any help would be appreciated!

k, so its the one where ryan is really young, then goes and twats that car off the garage.

I'd love to have any of the tracks from evolve - do you have them all in mp3?

Tim.

• 1 month later...
Haydon 'Tic' Peter's the guy you wanna chat to (N)

He sorted me out with a couple of tuns from Evolve, they always put a smile on my face, good for the train ride yesterday, infact, forgot to thank him in person :">

*Sighs* Peter is my first name, Haydon is my second name and Tic is my nickname. Oh and thanks Raub, now everyone is gonna be adding me to MSN, PMing and hastling me :ermm:

Er... I am only missing 5 songs from Revolution, I have all the Evolve Songs and all the Contact songs.

All I need is:

The Homeless Wonders - Who Cares

The Homeless Wonders - Boredism

The Drapes - Yesterdays

The Criminals - My School Sucks

The Gamits - Theres A Place

Before anyone complains they cant find the songs, I found almost all of the songs when I had 56k, I used a mixture of WinMX and Kazaa...

"Tic"

*Sighs* Peter is my first name, Haydon is my second name and Tic is my nickname. Oh and thanks Raub, now everyone is gonna be adding me to MSN, PMing and hastling me  (N)

Er... I am only missing 5 songs from Revolution, I have all the Evolve Songs and all the Contact songs.

All I need is:

The Homeless Wonders - Who Cares

The Homeless Wonders - Boredism

The Drapes - Yesterdays

The Criminals - My School Sucks

The Gamits - Theres A Place

Before anyone complains they cant find the songs, I found almost all of the songs when I had 56k, I used a mixture of WinMX and Kazaa...

"Tic"

cheers mate!

*Sighs* Peter is my first name, Haydon is my second name and Tic is my nickname. Oh and thanks Raub, now everyone is gonna be adding me to MSN, PMing and hastling me  :ermm:

I knooooow, just that your Forum name's always been Haydon Peter so it'd be easier for people to find you on zee Fo'rum :mellow: