Tra On Vinco Bike

TRA

haha, ffs, I've got the video now, off Br3n, who got the link off Simon. Why bother complaining over my small mistakes.

Video isn't bad, nothing really made me go wow though... personal opinion. I thought the other video before this one was wicked!

I still think the Vinco looks...well, wrong. Clearly rides ok though.

Jonny.

haha, ffs, I've got the video now, off Br3n, who got the link off Simon.  Why bother complaining over my small mistakes.

Video isn't bad, nothing really made me go wow though... personal opinion.  I thought the other video before this one was wicked! 

I still think the Vinco looks...well, wrong.  Clearly rides ok though.

Jonny.

;) :D

Awsome video tom, are you keeping the vinco or going back to the naffy xtp?

Yeah thats what I was wondering as well mate!!?? :D

That vid was....well......AMAZING! There isnt a word to describe how good he is!!!

He is most definatley my favourite rider by far!! Even when he goes MASSIVE he makes it all look soooo smooth!! Truley...speachless!!

Rob ;) :D :D

When you go onto the site, there are some flash pics of some bikes and there is a new bike there, it has blue rims and the frame is really weird like gotta backbone design coming from the droputs then a straight tube from the headtube :turned: .

D/ling now...

Cheers,

Joe.

i've been on the site loads of times now and on good braodband its ok but thats it, just ok, on anything less than great bb the site is absiloutely totally and utterly shit!!!

sorry koxx but the site is not good, its a nightmare to anvigate round and it takes too long to load, every time you go back it takes you out of the site and you have to watch the intro again...and again...and again...

and then i learnt not to click back when on the koxx site or better still dont go on the f**king site in the first place.

(downloading video now at a respectable 65k/sec)

thanks to whoever hoasted it on the shack, i was never going to bother d/loading off the koxx site...

I've just downloaded at 105 kbs on 1mb broadband no problem. But I have to agree the site navigation is truely awful. Will Edit when I've watched the video.

EDIT : Nice riding, you make everything look so easy, like no effort put in lol. Impressive stuff especially when you get it free ^_^

Edited by Shaun H

Quick comment, the sites jonny jones gave as examples of even more shockingly bad sites were realy that much worse, the first 1 the timer thing went up as it was loading.

the video was shockingly good, the best bit was were ur camera nearly blew over and u caught it, clearly u didnt look inpressed, cracked me up that did, how do you back wheel that high.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(Y) gobsmacked

my computer really doesnt like your videos. every one of them always goes stupidly slow and jerky. My computer isnt that old and ive played 20min mpgs fine before. dont get it :P

oh yeah just thought id add my thoughts on the Koxx site too- its shocking

same :P

Me too... anyone know the reason why?? (Y) :P

Watson

Quick comment, the sites jonny jones gave as examples of even more shockingly bad sites were realy that much worse, the first 1 the timer thing went up as it was loading.

the video was shockingly good, the best bit was were ur camera nearly blew over and u caught it, clearly u didnt look inpressed, cracked me up that did, how do you back wheel that high.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(Y) gobsmacked

Actually mate, they were examples of frankly wicked websites, nothing wrong with them at all! Creative genius, although you can tell the authors are American :P

Also, the problem about WMV's is a pretty strange one. I guess it's down to the codec TRA uses to make his WMV videos. The file size would be soo much smaller if he reduced the frame size from 720 x 576 to 320 x 240.

He just needs to get cracking on encoding in MPG, universally accpeted by all media players.

Jonny.

Edited by Jonny Jones