Norco 04

chrisatactiv05

They are $850 candian (sugested retail) you can find a dealer on the site i do believe.

i don't have one, got my self an evolve ^_^

well we have a frame only for 300 in alpine bikes in scotland, if u wait until tommoro ill post again to tell you which shop to call about it

cheers

ben

well we have a frame only for 300 in alpine bikes in scotland, if u wait until tommoro ill post again to tell you which shop to call about it

cheers

ben

which colour and that is this one then mate, the red. im really kean in having one, bit of a change from a control though

Hi dylan :S

You probably dont remember me, my names scott wilson im 14, i met you at the worlds last year, i was there when you were gettin the famous "haircut" in andorra, and i was the one you were tryin to teach maths to in france.

Anyway just thought i would say hi, and ask are you going to the worlds this year :P :P

P.S Chris, dad said you should really clear your debts before buying anything else. (Y) :P

sorry to let u down man, we dont have any left, we sold it yesterday at the other store, very sorry.

i would get the new moment as it looks so much better, bikes are being imported by ATB sales, but it seems its only full bikes and these are mainly jump bikes and d/h or freeride shity thingys. so if u want the new norco its likely u will have to import it.

sorry

cheers

ben

sorry to let u down man, we dont have any left, we sold it yesterday at the other store, very sorry.

i would get the new moment as it looks so much better, bikes are being imported by ATB sales, but it seems its only full bikes and these are mainly jump bikes and d/h or freeride shity thingys. so if u want the new norco its likely u will have to import it.

sorry

cheers

ben

cheers anyway mate, :blink:

Hi dylan :S

You probably dont remember me, my names scott wilson im 14, i met you at the worlds last year, i was there when you were gettin the famous "haircut" in andorra, and i was the one you were tryin to teach maths to in france.

Anyway just thought i would say hi, and ask are you going to the worlds this year :P  :P

P.S Chris, dad said you should really clear your debts before buying anything else. :P  :P

Never met you bud, I havn't been in a comp yet... so i don't know what you're talking about. sorry.