Fluid23 Video Set In Milton Keynes?

rich4130

Hey..... A bit off topic here but ...... You didnt meet up with lewis from bedford did you?

Hey would of been riding a Koxx Levelboss.

Yea, I think so, he's good, has like an acera rear mech chopped about?

we did briefely then we buggered off somewhere >_<"

hey its lewis,

Lol yea, we shud have stuck around, but we didnt feel partiully welcome lol >_<

soz about that, we thought u just wanted to do ur own thing so we just left u to it! oh well! we should ride again sum time soon (Y)

And yes hes getting far to good at trials B)

lol u joker (Y)

cheers

lewis

Where do you go when you ride MK?

ill send you some footage if you want??? tis hard to explain the places... add me to msn (N) oh yer that fluid vid was not too good:s, but then wasnt that the one where edd came out for like the first day since he had been riding bmx or somehting?.. oh wells edds the master anyways hehe:D

Joel

nevermind, i was probs in the worst mood ever as id just been wrestling with probably everything on my bike in a mad rush to get there...

I'l go again when its warmer....  (N)

dats kool man, hope to ride wit u agen... properly! lol

Lol yea, we shud have stuck around, but we didnt feel partiully welcome lol :ermm:

yea you buggered off... :P oh well lets meet again when its warmer, too cold to ride for long...

yes i actually agree with stephen, MK is shit, im only beginner and im already finding it boring... :ermm: its either im tooooo crap to do anything good, or there isn't really anything to ride there.

and yea i live there and almost ride there every week its crap, its impossible to find new spots...because there ain't none. i want to see what northampton is like...

steve