Viz Hubs!

sir trial a lot

Hey there

The front V!Z hubs are not quando hubs!, They are alot different from the quando's and better. The V!Z hubs runs on 2 japanease sealed barings and very light, they come in alot of colors and you can use 5mm fun bolts or skewers if you like.

check out www.vizbikes.com for more info and pics..

Best regards Dan@trials-uk (N)

are they? i hope the frames arent the same  :mellow:  dont think they will be though. :ermm:

from what i can gather, bike companies buy selected components from a supplier/manufacturer of some sort, stick their label on and sell the product for a high mark-up price. :(

viz apparently are quite good quality and cheap. :-"

Hhhmmmm cheap i don't know since he said to me Front hubs are £40-£45 for non disc and disc.

ye that does sound a bit steep, i dunno what they are like though so they could be well worth the money :ermm: . i should be getting all my stuff soon i hope and i will be beating the crap out of them forks to see if they will budge so stay with me hehe. :mellow:

Brisa frames are made in Brazil, Viz are not.

Stu

Hey Stuart

I think what Aaron is trying to say is that , echo and zoo parts are ALL made in china along with onza.... viz and brisa PARTS are made in Taiwan, Eg, stems, bars hubs. etc.... Viz frames are not made in the same factory as brisa, so do not worry james. :ermm:

regards Dan@trials-uk