Best Maggie Pads

TTTETom

Erm.  Surely not.  The anodizind will just contaminate the pads,  if the paint was good then they would have left it on the rear rim.

Still gonna whack it off with Stripper i'd say.  Oh and Im not a fool  :S"

My front brake, using magura black pads on a blue anodised koxx rim worked great, in all weathers! Worked way better than a normal smooth rim on black pads in my opinion... Like i said, only reason i used a grind, is because all the anodised colouring was starting to come off.

Look Son..  this is my ultimate bike that ive waited 7 years to get, i want it right and if i can get the right pads that are the colour i want then i will. obviously its about the riding, but i dont need some kid telling me this.

Just get the rim jam reds then. The colour you need.

My front brake, using magura black pads on a blue anodised koxx rim worked great, in all weathers! Worked way better than a normal smooth rim on black pads in my opinion... Like i said, only reason i used a grind, is because all the anodised colouring was starting to come off.

hey

:blink:I swear when i had black pads on a black viz rims, the braking was crap in the wet?, but really good in the dry :P how did yours work so GOOD in the wet? and my mate's got a grind on the front with black pads, and its the crappiest brake ever lol!.

EDIT, Oh yes, I use front viz pads on smooth rim and rear zoo! pads on grind. :ermm:

:ermm:

Edited by trialsuk

I rest my case

Just reading this and thought to my self, your plan is to run a polished rim, ie: no grind, and by the sunds of that reply u think that your brake will work good in the wet, and in mine, and alot of other peoples views, any pad on a polished rim turns shit with any sight of moisture.

If u want red pads, try the new Koxx red bloxx, i have the yellows, (slightly softer) and love them :ermm: