Curtis 24 Inch

boon racoon

yea along with doing something else with all this spare time, ahem. would this streety beast be available with 4 bolt magura mounts, because i have been wanting to buy a street/trials bike for some time, either that or a car. not sure yet  (Y)

I don't think I'd let you get a car. You'd quit trials and race around playing ice ice baby. With your 18" wheels. Stick with 20", 24", 26". Tis good yes.

And what exactly is wrong with jerkin the gerkin now and then.

Its low fat mayonaise, you know the big dollops right, come here on your salad for starters.

I'm kind of dissapointed by that, I was expecting something more from this brand new frame being released, it just look's like a normal curtis but a little smaller. Personally I don't see the need in 24" wheel's if we already can have wheel base's that are under 1000mm.

I'm kind of dissapointed by that, I was expecting something more from this brand new frame being released, it just look's like a normal curtis but a little smaller. Personally I don't see the need in 24" wheel's if we already can have wheel base's that are under 1000mm.

How eles could it look??

Well if you've ever ridden a 24" you'll know they're perfect for the style of riding they're designed for. As has been said..i'm not really sure what else we could have done short of making one tube triangular or something. It's a bike frame and it looks like an actual bike...we like double diamond designs cos they work.

Something you may not have known but before the demand for this project came along we were in the middle of re-doing the 26" (current T1 wheelbase is approx 1005 - 1035mm btw and the 24" version is approx 1015mm - 1045mm - all depending on toptube) The outdated T1 won't be around for much longer and the new version will be longer, and lower - but still a double diamond frame. The 24" will take over as the "streety" frame.

Have you ever seen Matt ride? If its his sig frame, its to meet his demands, and will look and have the geo that he wants, so its not the "fashionable" design that we all expect, thank f**king god for that, 'bout time something new and original was brought out :P .

I love you Matt.

where there wasnt any flux in the middle of the tubes and the flame has darkend the metal?

Looks cool though

the tubes are silver at the end cos gary's used emery paper because those are the welding areas. the frame hasn't been welded together in that pic! only tacked. no gussets or anything either.

you need a clean tube to weld onto without any oxidised crap over the top (black shit)

looks proper nice, cant wait to see the new 26" frames!

i love people moaning on about new designs....if it aint broke, dont bloody fix it!

that frame design workds a treat, why should they but a new toob in just because it looks like another bike?

erm....no point!