Most Nervous Day Of My Life

Matt_Tupman

:P Can't belive I just did that I really thought I had failed

Did it for 5 minors one of them being at the end of the test when he asked me open the bonnet and I got out of the car :"> without pulling the catch :S

So is there going to be a road trip this year because you can count me in :)

Did it for 5 minors one of them being at the end of the test when he asked me open the bonnet and I got out of the car :"> without pulling the catch :)

Right at the start of my test I couldnt figure out how to unlock the car :">

When arriving at the test centre the instructor told me to press the button once to lock the car, she didnt tell me that you had to press a different button to unlock the car! I spent about 1min playing round pressing the button untill I noticed there was a second smaller button in in the corner of the key that unlocked the car :P

I then was asked to open the bonnet to do the show me tell me, I just had to point out where you filled the windscreen washer fluid. The tester then said "When you get in the car I want to you show me how you would test the horn" so I sat down and gave the horn a toot :P

I passed first time with 9 minors, the guy that passed me is renowned for being a really picky b*****d

That shouldn't be a minor!

How is forgetting to pull the catch going to endanger other divers?

Have fun, BTW what car have you got?

Well he said at the end I should have known my way around the car better but to be onist I don't care because I passed :)

I've got a Metro and a Mini but the Mini is about a year being off the road :P

It's such a great felling, the amount of presure releved is great :) oh wait I have AS exams now :P

thanks guys