Fancy Dress

nedd

I went to a fancy dress as a carrier bag once. :D

I got 4 or 5 asda carrier bags, opend them up so they were flat n stapled them together to make the main bit of the bag.

Then made the handles ( which over my shoulders like dress straps) Out of more bags scrunched up and taped.

:D

I also made a big reciept out of paper, n had it sticking out the side of the bag :D"

Sharn

Edited by sharn

i did a jedi night out of an old blanket that i dyed brown, the cut up a little bit to make a cloak with hood etc. Looked very good, then all you need is black trousers and a white shirt and the ultimate of accessories a light sabre. The whole thing cost me about a tenner :D

i did a jedi night out of an old blanket that i dyed brown, the cut up a little bit to make a cloak with hood etc.  Looked very good, then all you need is black trousers and a white shirt and the ultimate of accessories a light sabre.  The whole thing cost me about a tenner :P

What about the other fancy dress nite (Y)

im ashamed to say that this is actually my real hair. That bloody paint took some washing off too. never again. :P"

gallery_1016_251_131831.jpg

Bit of Queen as well. Just for good measure. (Y)

gallery_1016_251_137382.jpg

never thought id see my self as "dead gay" (Y) ooh, tasteless joke sorry!

Edited by rathergoodpie