Official Songs In Videos Thread!

Bondy

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a long shot but I'll give it a try :)

Looking for the 2nd soundtrack from a Hungarian movie called "KMT_kd_06_EdLaci" (guys on Koxx Coustellier and Bealey promodels riding rocks). Sounds to me a bit like Depeche Mode but I can't catch the lyrics.

Edit:

Found it.

KMT_kd_06_EdLaci

The Cure - A forrest

Edited by Inur

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know the song off Die Hard with a vengance, like at the very start before the bomb explodes?

It's off a recent advert also, lgoes something a long the lines of 'summer in the city', or something.

the lovin' spoonful- summer in the city

has any one got any ideas what song is in

Back in the saddle ryan leech section?? IN the manifesto DVD in video history section.

i don't know if its actually the real music when its in the back in the saddle DVD as it looks like a trailer...

not sure really

anyone could help would be nice!

cheers steve

anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
Zoo Video 22

Soundtrack that goes throughout the 1st part of the vid? Can't catch the lyrics, it sounds a bit french but could well be chinese.

is that the one where the chrous sounds like "No change, suck my brains, and take me home....know what im sayin?"

EDIT: oh yeah and a long shot Im after a flatland videos sound track: expoflatjam.wmv avaialable here http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type...expoflatjam.wmv

Edited by PaRtZ

is that the one where the chrous sounds like "No change, suck my brains, and take me home....know what im sayin?"

Nope, it's definitely not english. Sounds a bit french but could be chinese as the vid is chinese.

chorus sounds a bit like "ho hiya"

Edited by Inur

• 2 weeks later...